Slammer

Artie

• 1 month later...

It was operating at least during this summer as I went on it. It does suffer from a lot of problems though I am guessing; loads of people who were surprised it was running.

the first time I went on slammer I was bricking it so I was doing anything to take my mind of it and that meant playing with the speakers hahaha I broke one on the right side haha it started to make buzzing noises so I just left it never exited a ride so quick :L

the first time I went on slammer I was bricking it so I was doing anything to take my mind of it and that meant playing with the speakers hahaha I broke one on the right side haha it started to make buzzing noises so I just left it never exited a ride so quick :L

Arn't you the cool kid? Please, next you'll be telling us you hate chavs, in my eyes what you have done makes you just that :P

Arn't you the cool kid? Please, next you'll be telling us you hate chavs, in my eyes what you have done makes you just that :P

Now now, not everyone is so innocent. I accidently broke the petrol pump at Stealth once and many a fanboy has run round Thorpe stealing illaminated signs. He broke it out of nerves, not out of spite..

• 3 weeks later...

The ride is certainly very sexy and smoothThis is the one ride that for some reason seems to terrify all my friends. I can understand it being intimidating, but not to the point that some of my friends seem to feel. Personally, I find Stealth much more intimidating. However, Slammer is a great ride and the experiences is awesome even if it's not your kind of ride. Once again, a very sexy ride.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

What's the deal with Slammer at the moment? It's reliability has to be the worst in the park ever.

It's been fixed now. Slammer (and it's sister ride in America) have both been stupidly unreliable. I think it's just the way in which they use up the air canisters. Very unefficient and just plain useless in some cases.Though I like Slammmer, it is bloody awful at throughput for something that can fit what. 30 on both sides? S&S sometimes do bite off more than they can chew when it's NOT a Tower ride.