Slammer

Artie

Some of us have been talking in chat and some people who went today have said at around 4:30 slammer did some testing ( not any spinning but going up and down) =D

It looks good for the future of slammer if its testing again :)

You have to love them engineers the amount of money and effort they keep putting in her!

Today witnessed Slammer at the top with its pins retracted (?) - basically it was holding itself up there; and it was doing it for pro-longed periods of time on a couple of occasions. Again, no spinning; but glad to see some work going on. Water dummies have also been removed - don't know if thats good news or bad.

I'm surprised it hasn't been given up on yet, but even without getting our hopes up we can still praise the park for making active efforts.

Personally I like it being closed. When I rode it early last year a couple of times all it did was give me horrific headaches and blood rushes to the head - that ain't fun nor thrilling. So the longer it's closed the longer I go without being dragged on it :-)

Apparently slammer is ready to open. Only problem is that there is no evac producers so there reluctant to open it. (according to towertimes anyway)

TowersTimes thought that a roller coaster could have a washing machine element hidden inside it - they're not the most reliable, believable, intelligent, or pretty much any of the above of fan sites - especially when it comes to Thorpe. #Burn

I now refer back to Ricky's post. "Don't get you're hopes up".

TowersTimes thought that a roller coaster could have a washing machine element hidden inside it - they're not the most reliable, believable, intelligent, or pretty much any of the above of fan sites - especially when it comes to Thorpe. #Burn

I now refer back to Ricky's post. "Don't get you're hopes up".

I am aware there not the most reliable source, hence why I said I got it from there.