Slammer

Artie

Slammer has only not been down twice in around 8 or 9 visits this season.Excellent. :o

Since Slammer re-opened for this year (on March 22nd), it's been shut for 9 days (7 of which were in the breakdown it just re-opened from). Did you just go a lot for Thrill Chill or something? :o

then the whole of Canada creek blows up..Mwahahaha!And yes, good to see slammer up. Hopefully I can get to TP in time before its next accident.

Well could happen but I'm 99% sure it wont lol.I think that Slammer will be up for about 3 weeks before it is shut again. :o ( Just a prediction now I have cursed it :o )

then the whole of Canada creek blows up..Mwahahaha!And yes, good to see slammer up. Hopefully I can get to TP in time before its next accident.

no way,that would include saw-I dont want that blown to pieces!!!and what if samurai gets a retheme to cc-do you want that blown up too?

Since Slammer re-opened for this year (on March 22nd), it's been shut for 9 days (7 of which were in the breakdown it just re-opened from). Did you just go a lot for Thrill Chill or something? :o

It was closed for the first 10 days of the main season too was it not? Stealth and Slammer both failed to open until mid to late March. As well as this it has been closed for large parts of several days.And I visited Thrill Chill twice and that was enough for me! :o

It was closed for the first 10 days of the main season too was it not? Stealth and Slammer both failed to open until mid to late March. As well as this it has been closed for large parts of several days.And I visited Thrill Chill twice and that was enough for me! :o

It opened on March 22nd. So 8 days :o.

SAW – The Ride is referred to as being in Canada Creek in order for us to easily reference whereabouts in the Park it is. However, the ride itself is situated on an island and will exist as its own entity. The IP (Intellectual Property) has too strong a brand identity and recognition for us to either try and ‘shoe-horn’ it into another area or vice versa. The zones in essence haven’t been removed, only we changed the style and classification of the rides on the map to highlight their thrilling nature to fit in with THORPE PARK’s brand of the UK’s most thrilling theme park.

Thorpe said this themselves.

According to THORPE PARK's website, Slammer is currently unavailable! :)

There's a surprise!I am getting absolutely sick of Slammer's poor reliability. Every time it becomes available again, it's just a case of counting the days until it's unavailable again; which I can do with one hand. I would be far happier if Thorpe Park just ripped it down and replaced it with anything else. It could be a carousel for all I care, just anything more reliable.

There's a surprise!I am getting absolutely sick of Slammer's poor reliability. Every time it becomes available again, it's just a case of counting the days until it's unavailable again; which I can do with one hand. I would be far happier if Thorpe Park just ripped it down and replaced it with anything else. It could be a carousel for all I care, just anything more reliable.

I just thankful I never get stuck on it, but yeah the reliabilty is stupid!