Slammer

Artie

What? I can't belive you just said that, its only on one swing half the time, I admit it has improved since last year but last year was attrocious.

thats a good point.... only one swing works most of the time loldont know if its S&S fault but slammer and rush's seats ore by far the mot uncomfortable in the park

thats a good point.... only one swing works most of the time loldont know if its S&S fault but slammer and rush's seats ore by far the mot uncomfortable in the park

It obviously is their fault because they designed them :). To be honest, I don't find any wrong with Rush's seats, but I am so uncomfortable when riding Slammer. The hard seats really hurt my back, and this means I usually can't enjoy the ride.

It obviously is their fault because they designed them :). To be honest, I don't find any wrong with Rush's seats, but I am so uncomfortable when riding Slammer. The hard seats really hurt my back, and this means I usually can't enjoy the ride.

same for me but recently ive found the rush seats uncomfortable aswell.. surly it cant be that hard to add a bit of cushion on the back..

I find Rush's restraints and seats the most comfortable in the whold park. And I don't ever seem to have a problem with Slammer's restraints. If you just do what the ride operators say and only pull the shoulder harness down lightly I don't see there to be any problem at all.

I find Rush's restraints and seats the most comfortable in the whold park. And I don't ever seem to have a problem with Slammer's restraints. If you just do what the ride operators say and only pull the shoulder harness down lightly I don't see there to be any problem at all.

The shoulder restraints aren't the problem for me on Slammer. I just find the seats very uncomfortable, even when the overhead restraints aren't touching my shoulders.

Yes, it was quite funny. It was only a joke Jack, everyone can be sarcastic now and again. And I'm sorry, but if you ask a question like that, you can expect sarcasm :(.Anyway, back on topic now.

Sorry but its not the first time he's done it tbh, I think hes quite rude in my own opinion lol.

People shouldn't ask questions with obvious answers then.....

Well s/he might have been confused because even you have to admit that last week the website was pretty muffed up, saying that both loggers and slammer were closed when they were both open. Yes they were closed at one point but when they were opened it wasnt updated on the website.

Well once the ride opens, the people who are in charge of the website, control presumably have other higher priorities so the website wont be updated the second a ride opens.

I'm not saying it has to be put up 'the second' the ride opens, but at least at the end of the day. Its not really fair to the customers is it.

I'm not saying it has to be put up 'the second' the ride opens, but at least at the end of the day. Its not really fair to the customers is it.

Sorry for getting involved but If it is not fair to the customers which I agree with that is not Steves fault! (sorry TPBAKZ). THORPE PARK's rides always end up with technical problems throughout the day so why update it putting it on and off when you could just leave it if it is going to be the same tomorrow. Then guests can feel happier that they have wrode the ride they wanted to even though it is having technical difficulties on and off!

What difference does it make, all the guests are already at the park......

I'm saying that say someone was planning to go the next day and their favourite ride was closed, they would be put off thinking that they may not be able to ride it. Especially if they only go a couple of times a year.

I'm saying that say someone was planning to go the next day and their favourite ride was closed, they would be put off thinking that they may not be able to ride it. Especially if they only go a couple of times a year.

That's why they can check the website again in the morning before they leave?