Slammer

Artie

I was also there earlier this year and one swing was working.

The only reasons they run Rush on one swing, is if there actually is a technical fault, or if the park is having an off-peak day. Rush's reliability seems to have improved drastically this year, so I would presume that Rush has been running on one swing occasionally because of low gate figures.

If batching hasn't begun on either side, then I'd go for the MOC side. Sadly, the ride experience isn't as good this side due to view and slamming forwards first during her firsts few rotations.It's hit or miss and to be fair if you're in a group of two, the chances of you people called forward is fairly high, as the ride needs a two person difference. This can be annoying when groups won't seperate to either end of the ride boom when asked.

So I don't have to trawl through pages of threads, does anybody have the current Slammer queueling audio? The one with the ratchet noise in the background. Many thanks.Also, on the topic of restraints - it's ALWAYS fun to pull a friends shoulder bars down. They really put the handles in the right place for doing that :lol: