Artie

Slammer

Ja, it does piss one off to see a newepaper say 'falls from a 100ft tall', when the part fell from the grey arch, which stands at little over 50ft. And Slammer was never stuck upside down - stupid gossipping newspapers! Always exaggerating the truth :)

Yeah there is a video of it on Youtube, and I witnessed it at the park with Joe and took pics. It was not upside down, some girls restraints did not open, no-one died, blah blah blah etc.

Was at the park for a few hours today and got a picture of Slammer at the top. It was going up and down all day apparently. Only got it from the start of Colossus bridge as we were in a rush hehe.Posted Image

Yet so harmless! It can't be a restraint issue for my brother, he's fine on Rush.Definately that and the height, for my friend.. gonna have a big task on my hands (if it's open) ;)

I will not ride slammer if the que line exceeds 15 mins. I find the restraints too painful, and I don't really get much of a thrill from it. It does nothing for me. I'm prepared for a torrent of fanboy/girl abuse...

Just got back and slammer was testing and thay were working on it.

When you say testing was it going all the way round becuase I heard that it was just rising and lowering back down.

Just got in from Thorpe, Slammer was going up and down, but the two times I saw this happen,it's spun the first 180 degrees then it got stuck upside down, the mechanics were on the top working on it. Will try and find the picture of this.

I know no one knows for sure, and it's really a stab in the dark. But, what do you guys think the probability of Slammer opening on either Saturday or Sunday is?