Colossus

Adam J

OR they haven't got the staff to cope with it. It looks better whilst Merlin looses staff, to say these excuses about 'waiting for parts', or there being 'not enough demand', WHEN CLEARLY THERE HAS BEEN.

Knowing Merlin they were prob short staffed before anyone left unexpectedly anyway. Staffing is pretty short all over, the Eye is running with a minimum staff also. Seems they're penny pinching has filtered right through to not hiring enough/more staff (which means the customers suffer a below par experience).

OR they haven't got the staff to cope with it. It looks better whilst Merlin looses staff, to say these excuses about 'waiting for parts', or there being 'not enough demand', WHEN CLEARLY THERE HAS BEEN.

Knowing Merlin they were prob short staffed before anyone left unexpectedly anyway. Staffing is pretty short all over, the Eye is running with a minimum staff also. Seems they're penny pinching has filtered right through to not hiring enough/more staff.

To be fair I'm sure the majority of businesses in the world would rather shift the blame away from them selves publicly in them sort of situations.

A photo from 'Theme Park Xtreme's' Facebook showing the colour...

11329988_1640352446196417_83119920648199

elf.gif" alt="elf.gif">

This is the most exciting thing to happen since my first trip to Disney :D :D :D

which probably means I need to get out more :(

More painting was going on during the evening today... They had a cherry picker up on the first drop and someone in the guards on the inlines. Its going to take a while, but at least it isn't being closed to do it. (Source: Seen by myself while working on zodiac today)

When I did a lift hill climb on Colossus a couple of months back, I asked about whether they would repaint it.  I was told it's something they'd had on the cards for a long time, but felt it was difficult to get it all done in one closed season and it was slightly difficult logistically to get it sorted.  Wasn't given any indication that a repaint would happen, so clearly something has happened since then.

I guess starting now to make sure they can get it all done for next season is the aim.