Colossus

Adam J

Once you push them they'll go up by themselves, sometimes, if you push hard enough, it's the others (Inferno, Swarm and Stealth that go up by themselves, assuming you've undone the belt buckle beforehand).

Yesterday one of the trains had the rear two rows of seats completely shut off and the restraints were permanently tied down, so explain that one lol.

Stealth's restraints raise automatically, but if you sat and waited for them to rise all the way up then everyone else would be out of the bag drop and halfway down the exit!

Be that as it may, the question wasn't whether most people riding have the patience to wait for the restraints to raise.

The question was whether they raise automatically or not, which again, they do. Question answered, don't know where patience comes into this query

Be that as it may, the question wasn't whether most people riding have the patience to wait for the restraints to raise.

The question was whether they raise automatically or not, which again, they do. Question answered, don't know where patience comes into this query

It explains why some people may remember having to push the restraints to exit rather than the fact that they open automatically.

False memories caused by impatience are not fact

Find me anywhere where I have stated it is a fact?

I said that it explains why some people may remember pushing up the bar, not that it doesn't go up automatically.  I really feel as if you're splitting hairs over nothing with this.

Also, it's not impatience, I push the bar up so I can be off the train quicker leading to less congestion at the bag hold and ultimately higher throughput!