Introduce Yourself

Dan_Rush

Hey guys, how're you doing?My name is Nath. A lot of you will remember me from Southparks. R.I.PTook some time off since the closure of the site, but now back in full swing on here.I'm a fashion photographer and also work for the biggest technology company in the world. Check out my work here. www.nattenborough.co.uk

Hey guys, how're you doing?My name is Nath. A lot of you will remember me from Southparks. R.I.PTook some time off since the closure of the site, but now back in full swing on here.I'm a fashion photographer and also work for the biggest technology company in the world. Check out my work here. www.nattenborough.co.uk

Biggest or most valuable? :L Anyway hey <3

Hey all, I'm Islander :).Spend most my time over on TowersTimes, but have been looking at this site now and then for quite a while. In theory this is where I should be, given that I'm nice and close to the South parks, and many, many miles from the legendary Alton Towers, but there you go :D.I'm your average enthusiast, with tonnes of affection/psychotic-love for the Merlin parks, and in particular Legoland (which, given that I'm 22, is admittedly weird). CLLW is my baby website :P.Actually signed up for a Mania Hub account yesterday, but thought I'd post today as I was stopped by a ride host on Vampire tonight who recognised me, and who said he was a member of this board. To that guy (sorry, didn't catch your name): yep, I visit Chessie a hell of a lot, along with Thorpe, Lego, and (to a lesser extent) Alton. Anyway, nice to meet you, and thanks for keeping the queues down :D

Hello, I am Lilly.I am a massive Saw fan.I turned 22 on the fifth and live in Surrey,I went to Thorpe Park for my birthday and went on my first proper rollercoaster.Went on Saw Alive first then Saw The Ride. Also went on All the other rollercoasters but when we had been in the Nememisis queue for half an hour it broke down. Then came back and opened presents.http://i51.tinypic.com/vgn4fk.jpgThis is the medal I brought in the SAW storehttp://i51.tinypic.com/vgn4fk.jpgThis is the T-shirt I brought in the Saw Storehttp://i54.tinypic.com/xqizom.jpgThis is the side view of the spinning saw blades that the coaster goes close to and under and the warehouse where Saw Alive isI'm going to pick up my 2 for 1 annual passes and walk around the park taking pictures today so if there is a picture you want specifically let me know within the next few hours!Also, may I just say Mikey that Blink is one of the scariest episodes in my opinion?

Hey Lilly! Welcome to the forums. Glad to hear you had a good birthday. Hope you have fun on the forums!And yes, Blink was pretty darn scary. Most of The Moff's episodes freak me out tbh! Then again Waters of Mars, Midnight and Turn Left also scared me. Ha! Anyway, yes, welcome! :excl:

• 2 weeks later...