Introduce Yourself

Dan_Rush

I was thinking converse at first, then wasn't sure if they would soak up water too much :/

Yep, they do! The canvas ones do as its just material. But then again the sole is surrounded by rubber so doesnt really get to the soles, mainly just the upper part. Unless you stamp in a puddle! :PHi btw :)

Yep, they do! The canvas ones do as its just material. But then again the sole is surrounded by rubber so doesnt really get to the soles, mainly just the upper part. Unless you stamp in a puddle! :DHi btw :)

Why hello there :PMaybe not such a good idea, I am prone to stepping in puddles by accident haha

CONVERSE! Bloody hell I couldn't for the life of me remember what they're called...Yeah, they don't mix well with water...

I may need to rethink this...

Thank you! You should have seen it when it was like this...Posted ImagePINK!Well, to be honest it has been every colour, apart from green!

Posted ImageAnyway, if you want to avoid wet feet, Loggers has a few boats which for some reason absolutely soak your feet completely if you're sitting at the front... not quite sure how it happens but it happened to me once or twice last year. If there's only two or three in the boat it's okay, since you can lean against the middle backrest and not have to cramp your feet right to the front. It's quite rare but it does occasionally happen. It's only an occasional problem if you're right at the front though. The only other problem is Storm Surge if they haven't emptied the boats recently beforehand. If the floor is resembling a lake then when you're getting in the boat sit on the side of the boat where your back is facing the lift, that way when you're going up the very lengthy lifthill all the water will be sloping downwards onto someone elses feet, and not yours ;). The rest of the time I just try to keep my feet slightly hovering above the water level, or lean on my toes. If there's only a couple of you in the boat you can put your feet up for most of the time when you aren't actually going down the slide. You should be able to figure it out when you're actually there though!Haven't been on Tidal Wave for a million years so I can't comment on that.Hope that helped a bit. :)

If this was Coasterforce, she would've already been asked out by at least 5 males and 2 females...Fortunately on here, 90% of people are gay... And of the 10% of straight people 90% are in relationships ;)

I'm part of 10% straight as you've all proberly gavered an happy :)

A good looking fangirl, I'm amazed!Maybe Ellie too.

hahah thank you.

If this was Coasterforce, she would've already been asked out by at least 5 males and 2 females...Fortunately on here, 90% of people are gay... And of the 10% of straight people 90% are in relationships ;)

Haha, well I join the 90% in relationships as I am engaged!

I'm part of 10% straight as you've all proberly gavered an happy :)

Well they were the test shots for an alternative calendar I modeled in a little while ago :D

I felt a great disturbance in the Coaster community, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.:)

Another epicly brilliant post Benin ! I already knew Lol But don't quite think would be a million because must be 80% of the forum that are gays and 20% straight . Fair play kary I wish I could persuade my gf to get married to me ;) think would be a big shock to her !

Awhhh, I'm so excited for getting married! Won't be for a little while yet though, need to save up the money :PHow long have you been with your gf? :P

A year and a half ! Quite a while and share a one bedroom house together but I pay the mortgage on my own :D

awh thats cool :P 4 years now for me and my other half, we are getting a place together next month, I can't wait! :D

4yrs wow can see why marriage now lol ! I feel like me and my gf have been together for ages and feel Like were married share everything really and she's even insured on my car ! Too Getting your own place is one of the best feelings ever in the world and going out to buy bits and bobs to customise to your style amazing even know I'm not a great fan of shopping but didn't complain when my other half said we must had the 42" led telly it's fantastic !Your love it hope the move goes well for both of you :D

4yrs wow can see why marriage now lol ! I feel like me and my gf have been together for ages and feel Like were married share everything really and she's even insured on my car ! Too Getting your own place is one of the best feelings ever in the world and going out to buy bits and bobs to customise to your style amazing even know I'm not a great fan of shopping but didn't complain when my other half said we must had the 42" led telly it's fantastic !Your love it hope the move goes well for both of you :P

Yes I can't wait for all those things :PWe are getting a car jointly soon too :DAnd thank you :D

Tbh I just ignore most posts from Kevin, but that last was pretty unnecessary. He doesn't have to put the other girls on here down, a simple compliment would have been fine on it's own. Some people just have to push it every time they post, quite silly really (more than silly actually, but I'm mature and sensible enough not to use harsher words). :PAnyway, back on topic or you shall all be in big trouble :P Mwuhahaha!

• 1 month later...

Yeah ok ... anywaysHi new member, I haven't got a lot of knowledge on theme parks etc! I live near Guildford so you'll bound to see me with mates at Thorpe on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. What else to say, my names Briony or you can call me B for short, I'm 19, 20 in October. Studying at Guildford College, love to drive cars and tractors. So yeah, I'm happy to chat to anyone who has gardening issues ;)Please be kind. x