Introduce Yourself

Dan_Rush

Yeah ok ... anywaysHi new member, I haven't got a lot of knowledge on theme parks etc! I live near Guildford so you'll bound to see me with mates at Thorpe on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. What else to say, my names Briony or you can call me B for short, I'm 19, 20 in October. Studying at Guildford College, love to drive cars and tractors. So yeah, I'm happy to chat to anyone who has gardening issues ;)Please be kind. x

Hey B-RYONEEEEEEEE.This reminds me of Family Guy.

Hey Briony! What a beautiful name. ;)Welcome to the forums. Don't worry about not having much theme park knowledge.... everybody has to start off somewhere and I'm sure you'll learn a lot whilst you're here.Enjoy the ride..... yeah that sounded cringey, ignore that. :blush:

Yeah ok ... anywaysHi new member, I haven't got a lot of knowledge on theme parks etc! I live near Guildford so you'll bound to see me with mates at Thorpe on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. What else to say, my names Briony or you can call me B for short, I'm 19, 20 in October. Studying at Guildford College, love to drive cars and tractors. So yeah, I'm happy to chat to anyone who has gardening issues ;)Please be kind.

Welcome To the forum briony , hope you enjoy your stay on here for many years to come ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I'm new here so I thought I'd introduce myself. Firstly my name's Elle and I live in Croydon, I love living in Croydon because it means I'm near London as well as being near Thorpe Park which is my favv theme park I've been to. I really wanna go to more but I don't really have the money yet, but hopefully as I get older I can start earning more and obviously go to all this amazing places! I thought I was weird because I became all fanatical about Thorpe Park and other Theme Parks and there's no one to really discuss my love for theme parks with, so thought I'd join a site and google'ing Thorpe Park came up with this site so yay <3 Hopefully can meet all you awesome people! Thanks, Elle xx P.S This is me!! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Welcome to the Forums Elle :D

Heya Lauren! Thanks :D

Hi Elle, welcome! This is going to get quite confusing, Elle and Ellie - oh dear! ^_^ Hope you enjoy it here! :D

Aha I'm sorry didn't realise there was an Ellie here till everyone kept saying it was going to get confusing!! So sorry <3 I hope I do too!!!

Welcome I hope you enjoy your stay :D

Thank you Dano. I hope so too!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone.I'm Adam, 15, from Scu.nthorpe in North Lincolnshire. I'm a big fan of rollercoasters and a season ticket holder at Scu.nthorpe United FC. Some of you might already know me as Ritadz from TTF or Adz from Valley Mania. My local park is Please Island in Cleethorpes and I'm an Alton Towers AP holder. :P

Been posting on here since june but haven't done this yet... :DSo anyway, my names kevin (call me that people !) uh, I love to rave and listen to music.I'm twelve this sunday, uh I wanna be a dj...I love all themeparks. Especially TP And AI! I Like Rugby, tennis, swimming, boxing. I Hate Football :P I Know I shouldn't when more than half the world loves it but, hey its my opinion. I Have a lot of opinions!I'm crazy and quirky, apparently in a awesome way. And well I was about to say I love life but today, no. Not at all. :D And I'm not an emo. Some people would say I'm too happy... :D

Although I've been here nearly a year, I still feel new -_- I'm liam, I live in Derby witch is only a hour's drive from Alton Towers I'm 15 years old.I live with my mum and sister, so I have lived without a dad for 13 years nowI have only been to Alton Towers, but I have a plan to get to Thorpe Park for 2012 at ANY cost! I also like marketing and gaming and Lady gaga

• 2 months later...

Hello, everybodyI'm alex I'm 13 years old and although I do not know alot about theme parks I am eeger to learnI live with my brother and mum (and I also have another brother but he is 22 and he doesn't live with me anymore) my dad also has a girlfriend and she has to kids.I like gaming but my favourite hobbie (if you can call it a hobbie) is going on the pc and I spend most of my time on there whatching people such as the yogscast on youtubeI have already met some people on here and they're all really nice to me:)

Hello, everybodyI'm alex I'm 13 years old and although I do not know alot about theme parks I am eager to learnI live with my brother and mum (and I also have another brother but he is 22 and he doesn't live with me anymore) my dad also has a girlfriend and she has to kids.I like gaming but my favourite hobbie (if you can call it a hobbie) is going on the pc and I spend most of my time on there whatching people such as the yogscast on youtubeI have already met some people on here and they're all really nice to me:)

Hi Alex! Welcome to the forums! :P

Hello, everybodyI'm alex I'm 13 years old and although I do not know alot about theme parks I am eeger to learnI live with my brother and mum (and I also have another brother but he is 22 and he doesn't live with me anymore) my dad also has a girlfriend and she has to kids.I like gaming but my favourite hobbie (if you can call it a hobbie) is going on the pc and I spend most of my time on there whatching people such as the yogscast on youtubeI have already met some people on here and they're all really nice to me:)

Yogscast :DI'm 12 so yeah, hey :P

• 2 weeks later...