Introduce Yourself

Dan_Rush

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi! My name is Tina. I am a 15 year old and I currently live in France. Occasionally, I cross the channel and visit England. I've been to Thorpe Park and Chessington multiple times, and I loved every second of it. My favourite ride is Quantum. It is so unique. Nice meeting you all. I'm really looking forward to getting to know you guys.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, peoples! I'm Graw... and I'm here cos' well, I just love Theme Parks! I wish I could go to America but yeah, I can't until 2 years time :(I've only ever been to Thorpe, Chessie, Alton, Disneyland Paris and some random unknown parks..And Adventure Island!This place seems nice and I've had a good welcoming so far so...I'm here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I've been around the 'Thorpe Park fan' scene for the best part of 8/9 years now and have been a member of various Thorpe Park related sites throughout that period, including Thorpe Park Guide (which became South Parks and now has dissappeared), Thorpe Park Junkie (don't know what happened to this site in all honesty) and I'm pretty sure I've registered 3 or 4 times to Thorpe Park Mania (but have since lost the login details to my various accounts :P) For those who may remember, my previous forum names have included 'Sammyride' :( (probably used between 2003-2005/6) and 'themeparkdude' (used between 2005/6-2008/9). I've been lurking on this site for the last 2/3 years I would say, but I thought I would sign up once more to discuss The Swarm and so on. :(

Hey Saz, welcome back to the forums. :)Hope you decide to stick around with us in what is set to be a very exciting time here! :P

Thanks! :( I usually appear here when there are exciting times. The last time I showed up was at a special Saw preview, the day before the Annual Pass preview - unfortunately, the ride had broken the night before during the celebrity/press event, meaning we couldn't ride it. :( Thorpe Park were nice enough to open Colossus and Rush as replacements though.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,I've been browsing these forums for a long time, you all seem very nice so I've finally decided to register and say hello :)So I'm 21 years old from England and I'm currently working in Ireland for a games company.I love Thorpe Park and Alton Towers and am (like the rest of you I'm sure!) really looking forward to The Swarm.

Hey Crafty! Welcome to the Thorpe Park Mania Forums. I'm glad you think we're a nice bunch and decided to join at this hugely exciting time for us and Thorpe. And, with being the official Thorpe Park fansite, to say there's no privileges on the way for The Swarm would be a lie so stick around and make yourself at home, or drop into the Chat Room (accessed via a tab at the top of the page) is you want to get to know the other members a bit more! :)

I should probably introduce myself, though I think quite a few of you know me in some way or another. I predominantly regulate CoasterForce, where I'm also a moderator, and I know many of you are over there too.So yeah I'm Joey, 23, SE London and just starting out in the industry of themed attraction design. I also write heavy theoretical stuff about theme parks that I'm sure most people think is a load of BS, so if you see a big post from me that's likely what it is... I love animals and evolutionary biology, psychology, drawing and painting and making an arty mess, cake, cheese and theme parks, obviously!

• 1 month later...