Introduce Yourself

Dan_Rush

Hey,My Name is Jonathan or on here (Stealthowl) long time reader but never got round to actually posting but that's going to change...Alot of people know me off Pleasure Beach Experience a site ive been involved with for 4 years now & Also there facebook admin... As you might have worked out by now am a Pleasure Beach Fan however Thorpe is right up there along with Port Aventura as my number 1.Former Merlin Employee at the Tower & Madame Tussauds here to give my view on thingsThanks Jonathan

Hey, think it's about time I introduced myself. I'm Stuart, I've been a regular reader of this forum since 2009 and also a member of the mania facebook page. I'm not really one who posts a lot but I do enjoy looking at and reading everyones opinions, trip reports and pictures. I usually visit the park about 7 times a year, I would love to visit more often, but it's not very easy when you live near Manchester. Always enjoy my vists to Thorpe Park though. :P

• 3 months later...

Hey guys, I'm James from Staffs. I'm off to Thorpe Park pretty soon (my frist ever trip), so I thought it was about time I logged in here and made myself known. I'm a huge theme park nut and visit parks once a week (usually Drayton Manor or Alton Towers).

I regularly post on CF and TST, so I recognise many names here :P

• 1 month later...

Hey! I'm Charlotte, 20 years old from Portsmouth! I'm a big fan of Thorpe Park so thought I would join a forum dedicated to this theme park :)

I am regularly posting on various forums including TST, Chessington Buzz and CF (pinklottie91). Hope to chat to you all soon :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Even though I've already made a few posts (and I really hate having to bump topics), just thought I'd say hi! :D

I'm Craig, 18, from the middle of Wiltshire.. don't often get to go to theme parks, but managed to get to Thorpe twice in the last year, and I've grown very fond of the place. Cracked my Rollercoaster fear (I know, silly) there on Inferno last October, and have since taken on a few more.. Despite steering away from Saw and Stealth. Heights/vertical drops are not my kinda thing, I'm much more into the kind of thing Inferno offers. Last visited for 2 days in August: Stealth re-opened after being closed for nearly a week during the second day.

Anyway, yes, enough blabbering, and hello! :3

Hey everyone!

I'm Richard, 25 and LOVE theme parks.. Have been visiting Chessington since I was little, so thats made a solid stamp in my life. However I'm open-minded about the other parks that follow on and that are involved with Merlin Entertainments!

I've recently moved to plymouth, but have family in London. So a massive Hello.. and hope to speak to you guys soon !!

Hey everyone!

I'm Richard, 25 and LOVE theme parks.. Have been visiting Chessington since I was little, so thats made a solid stamp in my life. However I'm open-minded about the other parks that follow on and that are involved with Merlin Entertainments!

I've recently moved to plymouth, but have family in London. So a massive Hello.. and hope to speak to you guys soon !!

Even though I've already made a few posts (and I really hate having to bump topics), just thought I'd say hi! :D

I'm Craig, 18, from the middle of Wiltshire.. don't often get to go to theme parks, but managed to get to Thorpe twice in the last year, and I've grown very fond of the place. Cracked my Rollercoaster fear (I know, silly) there on Inferno last October, and have since taken on a few more.. Despite steering away from Saw and Stealth. Heights/vertical drops are not my kinda thing, I'm much more into the kind of thing Inferno offers. Last visited for 2 days in August: Stealth re-opened after being closed for nearly a week during the second day.

Anyway, yes, enough blabbering, and hello! :3

Welcome to the forums guys :D

Hello,

I'm Steven. Formally known on this site as TPKabz.

I've been with TPM since pretty much the very beginning, my has this place evolved so much! I've now got a new username and TPKabz is no more!

You may find that I come across very cocky, rude, sarcastic and arrogant. That's not truely me, certain things on this site frustrate me thats all.

Hoping to see loads of new faces at the meetup on Saturday, and loads of old ones! :)

Ciao!

• 1 month later...

Hey guys!

Some of you may not know me as I haven't actually probably introduced myself to the forums! I'm mark from Kingston,London, and I'm 13 years old! I love theme parks and have been to many around the world (it helps my dad likes them to).I go to thorpe park quite often with mates and some of you may have seen me on the FN12 TPM trip! I'm quite loud and sometimes a little bit stupid ;) Some things people don't know about me is I'm claustrophobic! That was why I didn't attend the meet with you smexi people!

So... That's like me in one paragraph :D If anyone ever needs a hand, PM me and I'll try my best!

PS. I'm sexy and I know it!

I haven't really introduced myself much so here goes...

My name's Joel and I'm from reading. I love anything that is exciting and gets my adrenaline pumping. I am up for anything, give everything a go and don't really take anything too seriously. I love reading, going to theme parks and playing rugby. I am very lazy and often get up at 11 am. Not much else to say really apart from that I am a bit agoraphobic and that I don't like cream soda.

That's it basically. :D

• 1 month later...

Hello all.

Although I'm a new member I've been reading this site for a long time. I've actually been hovering around the UK online theme park community for a while - I used to be a reasonably prolific member of the Thorpe Park Guide/South Parks board - under the username Spider and then Al. Some of the really old members here might remember me.

I kind of fell out of love with theme parks for a while - mainly because of logistics of actually getting to parks (the gap between having parents take you places and having enough money to fund your own trips!), but also because of increasing frustration with the way Tussauds/Merlin run their parks. You'll probably see me moaning about their shoddy business practices in various places, but I'll try not to get on anyone's nerves! Anyway, the truth of the matter is that I no longer go to Thorpe Park/Chessington/Alton Towers regularly - once a season rather than every other weekend. However I'm also planning on some European trips (starting with Disneyland in a few weeks), so hopefully I'll have something to contribute.

Oh, and a special mention to Mark9 (who will know who I am if he thinks hard!), since it was his Florida trip report that I stumbled across that almost single handedly got me back 'into' theme parks - I'm now desperate to get back to Orlando (though whether this will happen is another matter entirely).