Introduce Yourself

Dan_Rush

I don't think I ever actually introduced myself when I first joined so anyone who doesn't already know I'm Cameron and live at least 90mins (train journey) from any theme park, I live in Stevenage - Hertfordshire and I'm 15 going 16 in September

you are from stevenage?! I live like 30 mins away from stevenage! :D

Hi.

Some of you may know/recognise me from before, but for those of you who do not; My name is Lauren, I'm 18 and a Thorpe Park Keeno.

Yes, I did say "If I wanted to see grass I'd go to a garden centre" when referring to Thorpe's lack of greenery. No, I am not proud of it. Single most cringe-worthy moment to date.

But yes, my life is basically theme parks, studying, drinking and football. I'm a pretty decent person I guess, until I get hacked off.

Love you all xox

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone !!! I'm new here and I'm rediscovering my childhood by revisiting the best thing about it....THEME PARKS!!! Yah, and I thought I should introduce myself too :)) My name is Tori and I love really, really scary rides but being a big #childatheart I like all rides, just the scary ones are the best. I like wet rides too. Well, like I said, I like all rides....and steak - you cannot beat a good steak !! Anyways, looking forward to getting to know some of you and having an awesome year x x \m/ ;P \m/ x x

• 1 month later...