Introduce Yourself

Dan_Rush

Hi all, thought I'd sign up as I am a regular at Thorpe and Chessington.

My name is Dave aka Huzzellio. I'm 36 years old and have been visiting Thorpe since the days of Cinema 180 and Space Station Zero.

Personally have a love affair going on with Rush at the moment, can't get enough of Saw and still walk around the Swarm in awe of the theming.

Anyway, hello!

Hi I'm Jordan Luke you may have seen on some coaster forums jj23w. I live in Essex but will soon be moving to Windsor. My favourite rollercoaster is The Swarm I've only just started going Thorpe Park. I also start next week working at Legoland Windsor.

I like you already! :D

Welcome to the forums.  

Hi I'm Jordan Luke you may have seen on some coaster forums jj23w. I live in Essex but will soon be moving to Windsor. My favourite rollercoaster is The Swarm I've only just started going Thorpe Park. I also start next week working at Legoland Windsor.

Welcome Jordan I am sure you will love it here so tonight guys shall we go in chat and welcome all new comers :)

• 1 month later...

Hi I'm Malcolm. I Love Theme parks Especially Chessington And Alton Towers. My friends don't so much. my favourite Flat ride is eagles claw at Lightwater valley and megafobia is my favourite roller-coaster. I have been visiting Thorpe since 2007 and apart from that first visit I have loved it every time so I thought I'd join this forum.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...