Introduce Yourself

Dan_Rush

1 hour ago, ChessingtonSam said:

I remember being on that thing and seeing my dad truly fearing for his life for the first time that Ive ever seen ?

To be fair, it does feel a little bit unsafe right at the end of the pier! Those tight corners are no laughing matter! haha. 

I think if it were Wilde Maus XXL at the end of the pier, I'd actually have a legitimate heart attack... I couldn't even handle it on land at Winter Wonderland last year! 

Moral of the story: Wild Mouse coasters are a dangerous game. :ohmy::unsure:

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Vince800 said:

Hi All,

I'm an on/off theme park enthusiast, I'm more into the technical side of things than anything. I've been reading this forum for a long while and have finally decided to sign up :). Some brilliant discussions here and some really useful information.

Welcome :hi:

11 hours ago, Vince800 said:

Hi All,

I'm an on/off theme park enthusiast, I'm more into the technical side of things than anything. I've been reading this forum for a long while and have finally decided to sign up :). Some brilliant discussions here and some really useful information.

Welcome to TPM Vince

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Been a lurker for a while, and now I've registered. Same story as most people.

I love theme parks, ridden loads of coasters, blah blah blah. My favourite coaster is Olym---Munich Looping, ridden at Winter Wonderland. The front is surprisingly more forceful!

I'm absolutely obsessed with a game called 'Geometry Dash'. I've beaten 60+ 'demons', which are the highest difficulty levels. My hardest demon is called 'Ditched Machine' (search it up if you want), where you control two different characters at once. It's a very intense level!

For some reason, I'm also obsessed with one sentence paragraphs.. I really need to fix that...

4 minutes ago, Pinecone33 said:

I'm absolutely obsessed with a game called 'Geometry Dash'. I've beaten 60+ 'demons', which are the highest difficulty levels. My hardest demon is called 'Ditched Machine' (search it up if you want), where you control two different characters at once. It's a very intense level!

I used to enjoy that game, I managed to complete about 6 demons (including Clubstep and Theory of Everything 2).

I then got bored of the game, the only time I really ever play the game is during flights.

• 2 months later...
34 minutes ago, Theme Park Joseph said:

Hi everyone I'm Joseph and I have been an enthusiast for about 4 years now. My favourite park in the uk is Thorpe Park and my favorite ride in the UK is Nemesis. This year I'm hoping to go to some parks outside the UK like Europa Park and Phantasialand.

Welcome to TPM Joseph I hope you enjoy it here :lol:

Hi

I had an account here previously a couple years ago but couldn't remember the log in details so I thought I'd start again from new. My favourite park is Thorpe Park, and I've loved following the development of rides, starting with Saw when I was 10, which is now probably my favourite ride in the park, along with the Ghost Train. I've been lurking back here for a little while but thought I'd finally make a new account.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I had an account like 5 years ago but for various reasons left/might have got banned, don't remember lol. In recent years, my interest in Theme Parks, Thorpe in particularl, had waned, but has returned so thought this would be a good place to reignite some of the interest I had and keep up to date with things. Good to see some familiar faces around here still! x

• 3 months later...

I've been active on these forums for a while but I realised I've never properly introduced myself.

So hello, I'm Matt, I'm 18 and am (hopefully) going on to university shortly to study Computer Science (one of my main interests, and the only one I can really do a degree on!).

I of course am a big fan of Thorpe Park, I live only a few stops away on the train and so can visit quite easily. Usually I'm able to drag at least one of my mates along although I think they're getting a bit bored of it now :P I've also visited Chessington a number of times but it's lost it's appeal over the years so Thorpe has become my favourite park to visit. (I'd mention Legoland but I haven't been there for like 12 years!)

Aside from computers and theme parks you can usually find me either playing games (although it's rare nowadays!) or out and about being sociable. I'm a bit shy so don't really tend to start conversations with people but every once in awhile I manage to overcome my emotions and actually meet some new people :yahoo:

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...