Introduce Yourself

Dan_Rush

Sorry if this has been done (but I searched all over page 1 of offtopic and I couldn't find this!). Feel free to introduce yourself in here.Anyway, I am Daniel 21 from surrey. :P. I've been a theme park fan since 1990, my first ride being the 5th dimention at Chessington, well that's the first one I remember, anyway. I enjoy most rides, apart from going upside down, or loops. :P. The best ride for me is Rush at thorpe park (see the username) but I also enjoy a lot of the Chessington rides, Toom blaster being a great atraction. :PIf there is anything you want to know, message me on here, addd me to messenger, or just reply to my posts

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I'm Matt, I was on here ages ago but I stopped posting for a while... godknows why. I've met quite a few of you cool beans now; and you're all lovely :( , can't wait to come along to the next meetup. That should be good - although I don't think I'd be able to make the fright night one - asuming there would be one. Anyway, I'm fourteen - I live near Guildford - so not too far from Thorpe Park. I'm a big fan of Ben and Jerry's ice cream, and I love Photobooth!Feel free to add me on msn and what not -> matthewnorthwood [at] hotmail [dot] comI look forward to being part of the TPM Family once again! :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Hey everyone!I'm very sorry if this post is in the wrong section, I hunted everywhere looking for an introductions thread but couldn't find one anywhere so please feel free to move it if needed!Just thought I would introduce myself as I'm new to the forum!Hopefully I will get to know you all really well ;)Speak to you soonxxx

I joined a few days ago. I have been reading the forum for a while, and thought that I would love to become part of it :P. I am Paul and am 15 years old. Thorpe Park is easily my favourite theme park, with Slammer as my favourite ride :P. I am already enjoying discussing ideas on here, and looking forward to making lots of new friends.