Introduce Yourself

Dan_Rush

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, everyone!I have been a member for nearly a week now, so thought best introduce myself.My partner and I have been doing an annual day out to Thorpe park for the last 3 years and hope this year I will be brave enough to do some of the rides I have previously avoided!my favorite has to be Nemesis and Colossous. :P

Hi, everyone!I have been a member for nearly a week now, so thought best introduce myself.My partner and I have been doing an annual day out to Thorpe park for the last 3 years and hope this year I will be brave enough to do some of the rides I have previously avoided!my favorite has to be Nemesis and Colossous. :P

Welcome to TPM! :P

Hi guys!I'm Louis. Was a member of CoasterForce a while back, but as my main focus was RCT I joined numerous RCT sites and left CF. I then started looking back at CF but don't really enjoy it much, so I went back over to ride-guide as AeRo is an old friend of mine. I was invited by him to go to the SAW Preview so then I arranged to join him on Friday & Saturday as well, which meant that I was joining you guys here on the Saturday for Thorpe, so I thought I better join and post a bit, get to know you guys, and I've come to the decision that I quite like it here, so I'm sure I'll stick around :P anyhoo, apologies for the long post :P

• 2 weeks later...
Hello there fellow enthusiasts. I'm Rowe, a long time fan of Thorpe Park, Chessington, Alton Towers, Disneyland Paris and Efteling. I'm technically not a newbie as I have scoured the site and forums once before, and several other forums aswell. And while I'm at it, might just list my favourite attractions at Thorpey, Chessie and Towers.TP: X:/No Way Out, Nemesis Inferno and DetonatorChessie: Rattlesnake, Tomb Blaster and BubbleworksAT: Nemesis, Hex and Duel =)Will I get gutted if I say I'm also a member on TTF?

Hello all!I've been visiting TPM for a while now, so I thought I'd best sign up and join the fun. :PI don't get to visit Thorpe as often as I like as I'm from 'up north', I'm a team member on Towers Nerd, so I'm mainly at Alton Towers, but we did make a trip down for the Saw annual pass event and opening day, and had a great time, and will definitely be making a few more trips this season.Anyway that's me. ;)

Brighton is in west sussex Louis :) and I'm from rustington in west sussex

Considering I live in Brighton, I think I'd know and for the whole 18 years of my life it's been East Sussex, maybe they just forgot to mention the recent change :D And technically Brighton isnt even in a county. On most 'County' maps of the UK it shows Brighton & Hove seperate as we are a City.Oh and Seaford :D I have friends from there, and my Grandparents live there :D

• 3 weeks later...