Introduce Yourself

Dan_Rush

Hey I'm Mohs (short for Mohsin...weird name, I know :P)I'm 15 TOMORROW and have just started Year 10 (obviously)I love Thorpe Park but unfortunately, I don't really get to go too much =/ My dad is cheapy! I live quite far from the park, in Peterborough which is a bout 2 hours away, it's a crappy city. I like.... R n B music, shoot me if you must!Anyway, that's me - I'm looking forward to getting to know you all :D

Hey People :P My name is Jamal + I'm 14.I come from reading =Dthings I like:Thorpe Park, fairs and other theme park's are my favourite place(s) Lol :P And Music e.g:: Lady Gaga, Sean Kingston, Cascada, Black Eyed Peas, Kings of leon.. And some other stuff that I can't think of right now.oh and I have an annual pass that runs out on 9th July 2010 :PNice to meet everyone <(^0^)>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Should be in bed by now but who cares, I introduce myself in my profile, but this seems more like a public introduction, as 99% of you don't know me. I hope to go to Thorpe Park and Chessington more in 2010, as I've only been to Thorpe twice, once in 08, once in 09, and Chessington only once, this year.I'm Adam, but you can either call me TestiestToaster or just plain toaster, I don't mind. It's a nickname I made when creating my Xbox Live account back in whatever month I made an Xbox Live account for the first time. It's also on my Twitter page!

Hello, I am James and I live in Waterlooville (North of Portsmouth) I have been to Thorpe park twice this year and I am hoping to visit the London Dungeons next week. I am a big fan of theme parks, I even play RCT3 when I have time :lol:I am currently at college studying ICT, English lit, Media and Travel & tourism (best subject ever) Thats pretty much me, cya around!

Hello, I am James and I live in Waterlooville (North of Portsmouth) I have been to Thorpe park twice this year and I am hoping to visit the London Dungeons next week. I am a big fan of theme parks, I even play RCT3 when I have time :lol:I am currently at college studying ICT, English lit, Media and Travel & tourism (best subject ever) Thats pretty much me, cya around!

Welcome James to Mania Hub! :PI can join you there then with the studying English Lit and ICT then! :lol:

Haha, I did noticed how many James' there were, its insane! I've been to the dungeons once before, its a great experience. I hope you have a good day!

I was planning to go to the Dungeons too, but on my way I got stopped by people advertisting for the Tombs opposite, I ended up choosing that one, as it beat the Dungeons for "The UK's scariest attraction". I was utterly disappointed. Samurai at Thorpe Park scared me! Are the Dungeons better?