Introduce Yourself

Dan_Rush

Personally I love the dungeons, I have never been to the tombs so I can't comment. Parts of the dungeons are definitely scarier, the drop tower at the end really packs a punch and some of the other parts really have a thrill factor to them. (For example sweeney todd and the boat ride to hell)Just a question, does the tombs have any rides or is it all walkthrough?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Heey all!We'll I suppose I better introduce myself! I'm Aly! Currently living in Scotland (Whoop Whoop!) Love all things Theme Parks! 2010 Will also see me manage several coach trips to Theme Parks accross the UK - Yay! Currently run IslandQuest.co.uk - and do a few other things within my spare time! Looking for a new wee forum home to settle into! Anyhoo, thats enough of me! Look forward to getting to know you all! Posted Image

Hey MiniShinny!Warm welcome to these here forums. They are a great source of information for learning more about coasters..... there are an awful lot of geeks on here how will help you with any questions you have, including me, I'm pround of being a geek :DAnyways, to all new members (including myself):- Merry Christmas!