Introduce Yourself

Dan_Rush

I should have done this before too.. But haha. Hey I'm Emily :D. I'm 15 and currently in year 10. I go to thorpe park avec mes amis a lot of the time. I am taking 9 and a half :D (the half is very important haha) GCSEs. Including photography and music & many other interesting :D subjects. My annual pass ran out on the 13th of March this year & I haven't yet purchased a new one.At Christmas last year, I went to florida and did all of the theme parks. IMO Manta is so much better than air, gave me a right shock haha. Also liked the dinosaur ride at animal kingdom. I will go on any ride, although my friends sadly are not as brave as me :DOh.. & I am scared & a half of the pig mask people that were at fright nights & in Saw:Alive :|. :D

I live in Sutton (yay...).

ZOMG I live in Sutton too!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm Alice I'm 14 from Kent. Takes about 1 1/2 hours to get to Thorpe but still like going there as much as possible!Er I'm quite shy to start with but once you get to know me I'm a lot louder. :P Been reading the forums here for about 2 years but never got round to making an account, but now I have. :P

Hi I'm ZombieBoy (oddly enough not named after interest in zombies, its just a song I love off Unter Null's The Failure Epiphany album).. Most people I know refer to me as Jareth....and I think its possible I had an account under that name on here awhile ago but I'm not sure about that and nothing came up for my email address.....so yeah Hi there :P