Introduce Yourself

Dan_Rush

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all, I'm peep from London. You may recognise me from forums such as Coasterforce, the Ride Guide and Photosmagique.When I'm not at work I'm either drinking alcoholic beverages with friends, at the cinema or at a theme park. I'm a Chessington and Disney fanboy and I look forward to posting here on the Mania forums. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know this is a little late, oh well :D Hi, I'm Lewis, I'm 18 from Brighton. I don't know why I put my username as Lewish, I put an end to that nickname months ago!Besides theme parks I love music, I'm at college studying it and making it every day. I can post a link to my My Space if anyone is interested, it could help to get to know me better, you never know :D I have bright red hair, it's become my trademark... I don't think I'll ever be without it! I'm gay, and I have a muscle disorder called CIDP, which stands for a bunch of words I can't say or spell... It's nothing bad or painful, I just get weak allot and have to go into hospital every 6 weeks for immunoglobblins (Another word I can't spell) Damn all these medical words. I'm a pretty layed back/chilled out guy... but I'm not afraid to speak my mind or get my opinion out there :D I think that pretty much sums me up, thanks for reading!

Hey Guys!I'm Nayf. Real name's Nathan, but no one calls me that - always Nath. Everyone spells it as Nayf though after I found a bit of school work from when I was 4 where I spelt my name as Nayfan.. :D I live in Ottershaw, which isn't far from my favourite park which is, of course, Thorpe Park! :(14 years old. :DErm, favourite ride would have to be Stealth - just the rush you get is amazing! Can't stand Detonator. Drop towers not my thang.. :DSo, happy days guys - I've finally arrived. :D

Hey Guys!I'm Nayf. Real name's Nathan, but no one calls me that - always Nath. Everyone spells it as Nayf though after I found a bit of school work from when I was 4 where I spelt my name as Nayfan.. :D I live in Ottershaw, which isn't far from my favourite park which is, of course, Thorpe Park! :(14 years old. :DErm, favourite ride would have to be Stealth - just the rush you get is amazing! Can't stand Detonator. Drop towers not my thang.. :DSo, happy days guys - I've finally arrived. :D

Welcome!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all,Newbie here!I have been to Thorpe for quite some time.. My first time was when the extreme 3 were launched... Detonator, Vortex, and Zodiac. I used to send in the odd video on the old TPG.com (pre broadband)I went to the first fright night, and the fireworks nights. Since then I have been a lot less but still like to see what's going on. I used to visit about 5 times a year, and the oddest visit was when we saw the team from DIY sos enter the park and Ride Nemesis Inferno. Best Ride: Stealth/Colossus/Vortex (pre new harness). I am a big fella and don't fit well on vortex now so normally give it a miss... dam you gym! Worst Ride... I would say X:NWO but it has to be the 4D cinema and Tidal wave due to the lack of working effects, tidal wave was amazing but now due to no effects and less and less theme identity its just ugly. Its a shame because it used to be the centre piece of the park due to the themeing. Oh and other bad bits are parking charges, chewing gum and the way they just rip people off..BRING BACK THE FARM!!!