Music

Phill

Lady Gaga Born This Way - Tracklist (so far) Song - Credits1. Born this way - Fernando Garibay + Gaga2. Far from me - RedOne + Gaga3. You and I - Gaga4. Vinyl - Gaga + David Bowie + Garibay5. Someone Save Me Tonight - Gaga + Jerkins + Smith6. Hooker on a church corner - Garibay + Gaga + Fair7. Scream Loud - Gaga + RedOneCant wait xD

Matt Bellamy <3And <3 to Chris and Dominic too... Amazing band...Actually I'm just over a month away from seeing Bullet for my Valentine again... Horray for metal!

I've literally never felt in the presence of three people so Godly ever in my life before. Matt Bellamy is a true hero of mine.So referencing back to a discussion previously in this thread, going twice in a row was definitely worth it. Two very different shows, the Saturday especially being the most amazing experience of my life. And yay for Bullet!

I've literally never felt in the presence of three people so Godly ever in my life before. Matt Bellamy is a true hero of mine.So referencing back to a discussion previously in this thread, going twice in a row was definitely worth it. Two very different shows, the Saturday especially being the most amazing experience of my life. And yay for Bullet!

Friday got Neutron Star Collision....*face of jealousy*

Friday got Neutron Star Collision....*face of jealousy*

Hell yeahhhh Cheese night :D (I actually sort of enjoyed NSC live :excl:). But Friday was worth it just for Butterflies & Hurricanes. Saturday still blew it out of the water though; Bliss, Citizen Erased, MK Ultra, Map, Ruled By Secrecy... <3 (and a generally better performance of everything all round).