Music

Phill

Been listening to 4x4=12 also, loving it. Preferred For Lack Of a Better Name, don't really think Deadmau5 is suited too Dubstep but it's still very good stuff. Favorite song on there is by far Right This Second. :)

I think lack of a better name was better as well, his new style with the dubstep influence is still brilliant though.

The no dubstep edit is a lot better:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpa5DqaKIUY

I like both, the dubstep version is the new deadmau5's style whereas the no dubstep edit is more like his old stuff.On another note his at play albums are brilliant as well!

Bullet were FAB!I was just happy with Your Betrayal opening, but also confused as to the lack of new album title track and tour name of Fever... As well as the fan-girl bait of either Hearts Burst Into Fire (Which I wanted) or Forever and Always (Which I didn't want)...Oh well, I have a sore throat and neck, that must mean it was epic... Tears Don't Fall <3<3

I don't like that song it seems a bit forced or pressured to act a certain way. The proper Jessie J, is the one in Price Tag. There's a video where she performs 'Price Tag' for the Daily Mail and that's the person she is.I hate that song 'Like a G6', that's proof of how generic and unoriginal music is. I don't wtf a G6 is and I don't care. I like Far-East Movement because they're Far-East Asian and its nice to see a Chinese-Asian band but I don't like that song.Other music:Gaga's new album is coming out in February and her single will be performed on British TV before Feb 19th. Her next Monster Ball show is around Feb 16 or 19th and she's performing her new material at that show. She's already filmed the music video for her lead single; Born This Way.Britney Spears' new song from next album comes out 3rd January. A new artist signed to Will.I.am 's label and Interscope a.k.a. Gaga's label is debuting her album in March. She's described as a darker Gaga - her music is amazing.

I think Jessie J - Do it like a dude is also a great song at the moment, also listening to all of the amazing songs on Rihanna's 'Loud' album, Rihanna has so many great songs out at the moment I.e Whats my name and Who's that chick. Black eyed Peas- the time, I don't know what is about this tune but I really like it! :)

Rihanna is going to re-release the album next year sometime; she confirmed this herself. I love "Only Girl", "S&M" and "What's My Name" all produced by Stargate who is a legend. I like "Raining Men", "Califonia King Bed" and "Man Down", which is Ri-ri bringing Reggae / Ska to the mainstream market.My point is, "Like a G6" and "The Time..." are generic songs. I love all of BEP's old music from the Elephunk and Monkey Business days; that was proper music. Even songs like "My Humps", "Don't phunk with my heart" and "Pump It" were amazing classics.