Music

Phill

^Yeah I used to love that song! Been playing on the radio for a few months constantly now, so it got a bit ruined for me. But yeah, its good.---------------Meanwhile, starting to enjoy this happy little song over the last few weeks...

And just while I'm here... Lady Antebellum. This has been around for a while, but they need to get more attention as they are great. I just wish Country music in general would get more attention over here tbh...

^Yeah I used to love that song! Been playing on the radio for a few months constantly now, so it got a bit ruined for me. But yeah, its good.---------------Meanwhile, starting to enjoy this happy little song over the last few weeks...

And just while I'm here... Lady Antebellum. This has been around for a while, but they need to get more attention as they are great. I just wish Country music in general would get more attention over here tbh...

Gotta love Lady A ;) and I loved that train song when I was in the states last week :D.