Music

Phill

You want decent songs? Well why didn't you just ask peoples. No rly these songs are not for chavvy beats peoples!H.I.M- Vampire heart" " - Rip out the wings of a butterfly" " - Under the rose" " - Killing lonelinessAnything by Slipknot Red Jumpsuit Apparatus- Seventeen ain't so sweetAvenged Sevenfold- A little piece of heavenDragonforce- Through fire and flamesFoo Fighters- Monkey wrench

You want decent songs? Well why didn't you just ask peoples. No rly these songs are not for chavvy beats peoples!H.I.M- Vampire heart" " - Rip out the wings of a butterfly" " - Under the rose" " - Killing lonelinessAnything by Slipknot Red Jumpsuit Apparatus- Seventeen ain't so sweetAvenged Sevenfold- A little piece of heavenDragonforce- Through fire and flamesFoo Fighters- Monkey wrench

Ahh H.I.M., Slipknot, Avenged Sevenfold and Dragonforce are sweet.

I have such a wide music taste its funny, my ipod goes from r'n'b to metal to rock etc It angers me when peopel judge me on the music I listen to like if one person likes metal and I name a few things I listen to they are like ew. Oh well.And Alex I don't play guitar hero much its just a fraction of my ipod thats not chavvy.

• 3 weeks later...

I got bored recently:Song: Thrillseekers (sing it along to Human by The Killers)I did my best to noticeWhen the call train down the trackUp to the platform of surrenderI was brought but others were slackAnd sometimes I get nervousWhen I see an open doorClose your eyes, clear your heartCut the cordAre we human or are we thrillseekers?My ride is ready, my hands are sweatingAnd I'm in the queue, looking for the weakestAre we human or are we thrillseekers?Pay my respects to life and deathSend my condolences to allGive my regards to those who couldn’t do itThey always tried, unfortunately they fallAnd so long to devotionYou thrilled me every way possibleWave goodbye, wish me wellI’m at the top, this ride is so unmissableAre we human or are we thrillseekers?My ride is ready, my hands are sweatingAnd I'm in the queue, looking for the weakestAre we human or are we thrillseekers?Will your system cope with itFeel the need to vomit?There is no message we're receivingLet me know, is the ride refusing?Are we human or are we thrillseekers?My ride is ready, my hands are sweatingAnd I'm in the queue, looking for the weakestAre we human or are we thrillseekers?You've gotta let me knowAre we human or are we thrillseekers?My ride is ready, my hands are sweatingAnd I'm in the queue, looking for the weakestAre we human or are we thrillseekers?Are we human or are we thrillseekers?Are we human or are we thrillseekers?Sorry. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...