Music

Phill

As I said, I much prefer female singers over male, I don't know why, I just do!Right now I've got Florence & The Machine on, fantastic band!

Ditto and Ditto! Female artists are awesome, amazing voices.

Demi Lovato Catch me!! I'm into a wide range of music so dont judge me. LOL

Omg, I haven't heard much of her music, but I think she's pretty cool. I also have a massive range of taste in music.... I think I just like music in general.

There are a lot of new albums out soon:Lady GaGa's new album 'Fame Monster' is quite impressive and on GaGa's album 'Bad Romance', 'Telephone Ft Beyonce', 'Monster, ''Alejandro' and 'Dance in the Dark' are the best songs if you are GaGa fans. I don't like Rihanna's new album 'Rated R'. It lacks up-tempo / dance-type songs (like Disturbia / Breakin Dishes, Don't Stop The Music) and it strays from the R&B genre. Leona Lewis has the album 'Echo' which her best and has this generic but really good dance song called 'Outta My Head'. JLS new album has some really good songs like 'Kickstart' and 'Keep You' in addition to the already released songs.Timbaland has a new album which is said to feature artists that show off their vocal talents and a side of them, in ways never seen before; which seems to be quite anticipating.

There are a lot of new albums out soon:Lady GaGa's new album 'Fame Monster' is quite impressive and on GaGa's album 'Bad Romance', 'Telephone Ft Beyonce', 'Monster, ''Alejandro' and 'Dance in the Dark' are the best songs if you are GaGa fans. I don't like Rihanna's new album 'Rated R'. It lacks up-tempo / dance-type songs (like Disturbia / Breakin Dishes, Don't Stop The Music) and it strays from the R&B genre. Leona Lewis has the album 'Echo' which her best and has this generic but really good dance song called 'Outta My Head'. JLS new album has some really good songs like 'Kickstart' and 'Keep You' in addition to the already released songs.Timbaland has a new album which is said to feature artists that show off their vocal talents and a side of them, in ways never seen before; which seems to be quite anticipating.

I got Lady Gagas new album, its fantastic, I agree with all the ones you listed. I also gave Rated R a listen but as you said, it doesn't meet the standard of her previous work. I'm hoping to get Leonas for Christmas along with Alexandra's. pretty excited!

Here We Go Again ~ Pixie Lott :)

That is my favourite song on the album, haha. At the moment, I have on.... Ke$ha - TiK ToK

• 4 weeks later...

^ A pretty good song, but I much prefer Miley's version :lol:Well for Christmas I bought my Mother Madonnas new Celebration album, its actually really good. I have never really been into Madonna much but some of her old songs are pretty good (Material Girl, Like a Virgin, Like a Prayer and Ray Of Light) I hope she likes it :lol:

• 1 month later...