Computers

Marc

And thats just a pure example of bollocks mac people will believe. Your mac has a harddrive, moving parts, just like any computer in the world, it can and eventually WILL fail. The same goes for fans, etc inside the machine, its not a case of it "just works" its a case that one day, like like on any computer, it will fail.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Google getting ready to release its own browser, interesting! It'll be bassed of Webkit, the rendering engine Safari uses, so it's all W3C compliant, nice stuff! Also a feature I'm most excited about

Each tab in the browser will be its own separate running process. For example, if JavaScript hangs in one tab, the other tabs will remain unaffected. The approach is similar to the way Mac OS X isolates applications in their own private areas to prevent one crash from taking down the whole system.

Funny, since we were talking about that the other day. The browser will be released Wednesday and be called "Chrome"

So a program has never froze? Hung? Unexpectedly quit? Lagged? Committed a pretty suicide? Lies!

Amazingly happens to me all the time on macs whenever I use them. Oh yeah, they're not designed to be networked. Useless piece of s**t they are to me then.Edit: *has just skipped 4 pages to reply to this*

Firstly, when have school computers ever been great. Secondly, their networked, so like ahem, the Windows machines at our school, they'll be slow. If they're running that bad then it's your networks admin fault. Not to mention the school probably opted for the low end models, which Apple don't even sell direct to the consumer, because of how low end they are. Either that, or they're old.

Google getting ready to release its own browser, interesting! It'll be bassed of Webkit, the rendering engine Safari uses, so it's all W3C compliant, nice stuff! Also a feature I'm most excited aboutFunny, since we were talking about that the other day. The browser will be released Wednesday and be called "Chrome"

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Does_Google_Chrome_work_on_a_Mac:s