Computers

Marc

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think cloud computing has a long way to go before it becomes anything but a novelty. Internet speeds just aren't realistically fast enough, or reliable enough. We're slowly moving towards it, which is what Google has been really pushing (email, contacts, calendars), that said I think the jump to full blown apps being on 'the cloud' is a jump to far, at least for now.

I haven't posted mine here yet ....Intel 3.4 GHz Dual Processor 4 GB ram Nvidia GeForce 8800GTX 1024MB graphics Card running at 1360x768 on the Samsung and 1920x1080 on the Plasma.LG Blu Ray DVD Drive.Monitors: Primary - Samsung 26" LCD; Secondary1 19" iQon tft; Secondary2 37" panasonic Plasma Screen. Sound Card - Turtle Beach Catalina through the samsung speakers plus A Denon AVR 3802 5.1 Amp (optical) driving Mission 702 5.1 speakers.Mission Control.Tidy for the first time in months <_<Posted Image

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I for one won't be buying any Apple products ever again - they're happy to sell you it (shown by the video) yet when it fupps up then they leave you in the lurch.

Whatever Seb, my MacBook Pro never plays up, and whenever I need help/support, they're there to help me! Even them in the Brum Apple Shop help out!And in regards to the iPod Nano chromatic's, as mentioned ages ago in this thread, I has a blue one, and I lurve it! Best iPod ever released, forget the Touch & Classic, iPod Nano's are the way to go!Long live Apple :mellow:

I don't think I agree with the 'best iPod ever released' statement there but I do think they are very good and much better than the previous generation Nano's, however after owning a touch I don't think I would ever want to go back to owning a Nano. The Touch is simpler and easier to use than those horrible little circle button things.