Computers

Marc

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It would though wouldnt it..The store wont let me buy anything I get error code 11111 (original ay)Itunes for PC is the single worse bit of software I have ever used. Probably because its ported so badly for use on Windows. Apple should realise the vast majority of their ipod customers actually use Windows so they really should get their act together and fix it.

Well if your not happy with the worlds most advance, stable & secure operating system, then sell your iMac and buy a PC.

Apart from it being absolute bollocks (I find PCs and Macs to be as **** as each other, just the way it's portrayed), I think all Apple products have gained it from hype - if I knew that it was going to be this crap I wouldn't have brought it, what a genuine waste of money my Mac was!Put it this way; Don't buy Vista, don't buy Mac. Stay with XP kids, not cool to waste money on a fooking computer...

I must admit I didn't read much of that post! :DI'm tired! lolI'm pretty happy with my dell laptop (vista). The only problems I have with it are:My touchpad mouse often stops working or only lets me move vertically. I downloaded this software so that I can use my joystick as my mouse and I only do this when the touchpad dies because it moves so slowly!! I timed it from the top to the bottom of my screen and it took 23 seconds. >_>Also, sometimes when I open ONE internet page it opens loads and then it freezes. One time I remember it opened 60 web pages before it stopped opening any more!Other than that, I love my laptop!

Whats with the whole 'Mac's can't play games' theory? Its absolute crap, my mac can play games?Also, Holly, to prevent getting viruses, AVG free is probably the best anti-virus software I've ever used, much better than the likes of norton or mcafee.

Can it play ALL the games which Windows Vista can? Boot camping/visualising windows dont count for obvious reasons..