Fright Nights Trip - Sunday 19th October

Marc

Posted ImageWhen: Sunday 19th October 2008.Time: 3:00PM.Where: Thorpe Park, Sitting rocks opposite Stealth Diner.As Fright Nights at Thorpe Park fast approaches, it's time for our second annual meet up! After viewing the poll results, we've opted for Sunday 19th for the meet, as Sundays are generally quieter, and it's early on in the event, so again it should mean it's less busy. We're planning in advance to give you plenty of time to make arrangements to get on down. We'll be meeting at the sitting rocks, opposite the Stealth Diner. From there we'll take the usual group photo, and try to squeeze in as many group rides as possible, including a group trip into one of the scare mazes. We're a fun and friendly bunch of people, so don't be hesitant to come along, we always love seeing new faces! Posted ImageThe park will be open from 10:00AM and will close at 10:00PM, 12 hours of thrilling and terrifying fun! If you'll be attending, message us to be added to the attending list. The meet earlier this year was a huge success, and we hope this one will be to! Hope to see you there!ConfirmedMarc PeterIanNemSteven GPhillGaz-DennyTommyChris DMaybeGeorgieChris-DennyLordcutter6Tommymaster iskanderHollyJessClaraNot comingMARK9JAMES!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be coming and YES! I'll be wearing a belt. Back in Feb, we were running for rides and let's just say.... I had to hold up my jeans because they were slipping off my hips.If anyone is really struggling with cash, I have 13 free tickets left BUT I have to save 8: Thursday 11th (1) Thursday 18th (4) Fright Nites with sister & friend (3) = 8 in totalI'll have 5 free tickets left (including one for myself) = 4So basically, I'll have 4 spare tickets if anyone is struggling. Obv if you aren't struggling then pay as everyone else is unless you have annual pass, etc. If anyone thinks, that they won't have enough cash, then contact me asap.