Fright Nights Trip - Sunday 19th October

Marc

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IT'S OFFICIALLY THE MEET.And I'm stuck at Home, as always.Meh.

Haha, me too!!It sucks! I asked my mum if she'd drop me and a few mates off but she says I'm 'too young'.I can only imagine the never-ending lecture I'd have had if I told her it was to meet up with a group from online!! :DI'm bored...

Oh no... the first of many :DMy day was AMAZING!! Because homework is SOO much more fun than fright night... :DOooh, I didn't know there was a ninja smiley! This is going to come in handy! :D:D...I hope there are lots of photos!! (of fright night, not the ninja :D)

It was nice seeing the majority, apologies for my lack of attendance. But yea :DVery amusing watching a few of you wonder who I was, and where I was from :D A couple of you need to know the difference between 'social' and 'anti-social'Because I found it really quite rude for the time I was with you.But hey, that's just my opinion :D But nice to see you lot!

I saw AJ and I saw him from somewhere and I couldn't figure out where. I just remembered he's called Mac on the forums. Reli sorry bout that :DI really enjoyed my day there, got to meet loads of people. Had a great time!

Edited by Will

A couple of you need to know the difference between 'social' and 'anti-social'Because I found it really quite rude for the time I was with you.

AJ, dude, should of come along with us in the mazes, it's hard to be social when you're 100ft away! Even if mazes aren't your thing, I'm sure you could of still queued with us, and just walked along and we could of met you at the exit. Could of come around with us after to! No ones intention to be rude, just statements like that seem a little unfair.