Fright Nights Trip - Sunday 19th October

Marc

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eurgh I know someones whos parents were like yours, after a bit of convincing they're okay now (Y)Yay for Thorpe on tuesday and maybe tagging along with Martin on friday :D

Was that person me? My mum was like that a few years back : :D and Woot! Friday mini-meet for the coolest of TPM :D

Great metting everyone who went yesterday. Majority of people was for the first time. And it was nice getting a group go on "the curse" even if it wasn't all that good. Got on quite a few rides yesterday, the park was quite a bit quieter than I expected, longest queued was about 30 mins for stealth, shortest about 5 mins for detonator. I finally managed to see my first stealth rollback :D . 2 infact.Ride Count-Stealth- 3Nemesis Inferno- 1Rush-2Slammer-1Detonator-1Samurai-1Quantum-1Vortex-1Rocky Express-1The Curse-1Think that was it.

Ok, I have to say about 100 things!In the Curse :Actress : Get Out while you still can!!!Gaz : What do you think we're doing?'Woman stands to side'Phill : Do we go this way or... ok guys we're going this way.General in-jokes (some only me and Chris tbh)Yeah as will said it was lots of fun, I thought it was great meeting everyone.'aaahhh - *The Curse*'Nemesis! Once Dormant now resurected!!! Nemesis Inferno!!! - It was good...'Tom walks into bin' 'Phill walks into sign thing'Holly burp in burger king.In se7en :Phill saying to some of the actors :Take a chill pill... calm down.. I mean really.It's been a long night hasn't it?How are you?Tom to Se7en actress girl : Can I have a hug?I have videos of everyone apart from me and Chris launching on Stealth (dunno when they'll appear here).Ride count guise:Inferno - 4Colossus - 2Stealth - 3Rumba - 1loggers - 1Samurai - 1Slammer - 3Curse - 1Se7en - 1Detonator - 2Rush - 5Quantum - 2Vortex - 2Flying Fish - 1Rocky Express - 2It was THE best tbh.