AltonThorpe

Oblivion

Anyone got a decent quality copy of the Oblivion logo pleaseeee?

Google Image it, then save it to your documents :) And yeah oblivion. I'm still to ride it, would love to get a trip down to alton soon, proberly not this season but next definetely.

It's a decent copy I need, the ones on Googe Images are lame, one has been given Towers Times swirly things and the other is small, I need a good sized high quality one. Don't ask why, veryy fanboyish reason.

Oblivion really need to get that missing widescreen TV sorted out in the station. There was 2, but one's been gone for ages now for some reason (over a year!). Come on, sort it out! The price of TV's are dropping!

You'd be wrong.

Oblivion is cool and is pure adrenalin but far too short. They should add something at the end of it which would make it better. :D

Edited by Rich
Edited for spelling and punctuation.

Oblivion is cool and is pure adrenalin but far too short. They should add something at the end of it which would make it better. :D

Never gonna happen. It is a 10 year old ride after-all.

I love Oblivion don't get me wrong. But for AT's signature coaster its kinda outdated and short compared to dive coasters of today.I cant imagine Nemesis or Air going. I can imagine Oblivion going in place of something else or being extended. Oblivion was a good rite until coasters like Sheikra etc. It's a massive achievement for the UK but I just feel that it isn't upto scratch. But I dont see it going for another 10 years.Viva Nemesis

Oblivion = UK!SheiKra approx 1000 miles away. I doubt the UK guests give a damn if there's a longer version in Orlando. They enjoy Oblivion for what it is.

There's also the fact that a lot of the British General Public don't even know SheiKra or Griffon exist. So for them Oblivion is as good as it gets really.

Agreed. Oblivion is a worlds first, so we cant really mock it. Ok, it's short but things develop from the first type. unfortunatley, we can't do it here, as the height limit in the park would get in the way.