Rant

Theme Park bloke

Yeah well this is a RANT thread. Deal with it.Oh and when you have clinical depression, which I am battling with at the moment, it's bloody hard to be positive. Bear that in mind kthnx.

I do but that doesn't mean I should discriminate against you - tiptoeing around the elephant in the room won't achieve anything.More than 10,000 people have died in the recent Japanese Earthquake and resulting Tsunami. That's game over for that many + 16,000 that are missing. Nothing else. Gone.I appreciate this is a rant thread but life could be so much worse. Remember that.

My valid point would be that your the one who stopped talking to me, you the one who said immature things and you're the one who needs to grow up.

Haha well OK, thats fine if you want to bring personal things into the forum.Or not.What do people think of ignorant backstabbing people then? Damned I hate them!

Oh for goodness sakes.This is pathetic, 'Kevin' is making a good point here...And if you really can't take it when people try to think positively, just ignore them, no need to have a go at them. If you want to totally reject all forms of positivity, go ahead, but don't drag others down with you. The point here is that people may be the source of the problem, but they're also the source of the solution, so don't give up on them completely. When people try to help, don't just shove them away.

Some children need their heads bashed together...I fully agree that people can be extremely **** and good at the same time... Such is life...As this is the rant thread, Michaela, is entirely in her right to bitch about people, regardless of what else has happened...

Like you and every other member of the forum with whom you argue - give stick and accept stick Benin..And another good input there from Ryan - great work.

I appreciate this is a rant thread but life could be so much worse.

God I hate that phrase so much.Yes, life could be so much worse. Every person's life could be worse. If you want to compare yourself to the world, life could be so so much worse. Considering the fact that most teachers (who are hardly the most well paid) are in top 1% of earners in the world, it does put it into perspective. BUT, that is beside the point. People die and suffer every single day. Unfortunately, it's what goes on. Every day people have bad days and don't feel great - but when you're stressed out beyond belief and stretched every which way possible, thinking about the fact that "you're in an alright position" doesn't really help that much...

One final reply:Thank you Benin, Ryan and JoshC. The number of times on here (and also Facebook) I don't seem to be allowed my own opinion is ridiculous. Really doesn't help my already low confidence! ;)I am well aware of what has happened in Japan and how worse things could be. But that does not stop me thinking how much better things could be. All me and my family seem to have is bad luck, all I seem to do is struggle with people or life. And as I already said, I am struggling with depression at the moment. I don't have the energy to explain what it feels like, but there is no postivity at all. End of, and well done to a certain someone for getting us into a situation that lead the thread to be locked. Very mature.

In 'Kevin's' defence, I doubt he meant it in a bad way. He was at first just trying to be positive when he wasn't fully aware of the situation, so if I'm honest shoving that back in his face was hardly going to help stop the following brawl from arising.But yes, I agree it's now best to move on...