Rant

Theme Park bloke

Tbh, people are bound to get sick of her. Gaga is everywhere, all the time, you can't escape here anymore. Great for those who love her, but for the rest, it does get a little tiring seeing the same stuff day after day especially you don't really care that much.I do like Gaga and enjoyed her first album, but surely you can understand that hearing about her EVERYWHERE must get frustrating for some? It certaintly makes me go crazy when I leave Twitter to go here (due to my timeline being overrun with Gaga who's made some other form of controversy), only to find all the same rubbish here. And yes Will, a few people discussed Linkin Park today. But honestly, have you EVER seen any other form of discussion about Linkin Park on here recently other than that? Most artists just come up once or maybe twice, but with Gaga it is every few pages or so, sometimes in more than one topic. I know you're all big fans and I won't try and stop people talking about her altogether, but just a bit of understanding please...

I'm ranting cos loads of people are online but not in TPM chat!I wanna speak to all you sexy people :PGET IN THE CHAT ROOM NOW!!!Rer! You fish!EDIT: Also, I know this a rant topic but let's stay calm about Lady Gaga! :P Not saying anyone is doing anything wrong but just a heads up kinda thing.

This is kind of a rant, kind of not...Some people really bother me. That includes people from here. In fact, I am talking about people from here directly.The truth is, you never really know someone, there are times when you have to fully trust people because if you didn't, well what would be the point in that and you wouldn't be very happy.Some people you hear things about and everything is completely true, some people surprise you and are totally different to how they've been portrayed. People are full of surprises, both bad and good.Over the last few weeks I have seen several people in a new light, some good, some bad and some surprising. I don't know why I'm disappointed in some people, who have really let me down and have lost respect for them. I suppose I'm all to willing to give people the benefit of the doubt and they take advantage.We call these incidents mistakes and they give you a reality check as to what is important in life. Get a grip and take a good look at yourself in the mirror, all of you. I hope you're ashamed; I hope some people realise the mistakes they have made and the mistakes that are yet to come.

Time for another work rant.Basically, I'm known at work as the reliable one, the one that will always get things done on time, efficiently and am able to organise staff I'm with to get the best done in the time available.This does not mean you take advantage by me coming in and you saying "yeah we haven't done anything because we've been so busy" There's been six of you, there's only going to me and one other person and you expect me to do all the donkey work and the morning preperation. Because you'll be the first in the morning, to come in and moan when something hasn't been done.So mad.

Don't you just hate 'friends' who are only friends when its convenient for them. One of my old best friends has become like this with me, she only talks to me when we are in a certain group of people, generally at college she will blank me and pretend she doesn't know me. She's turned into such a cow anyway, hanging around with all the orange, skinny girls. Wannabe, I want to shout in your face. Eurgh. It's a shame, she used to be one of the funniest people I knew and used to brighten up my day, now all she cares about is her look and going out and getting drunk. One day she will wake up to reality and see that who she thought were friends were actually just using her to drive them around to clubs.Wanted to get that off my chest.

That's bad aswell. I wish people would bother to celebrate these things :/

My town has a St George's Day festival every year, last years was really good :)Unfortunately it wasn't as good this year. Not as much entertainment going on, and a lot of corny singing, plus not as busy as last year (I guess as it's Easter weekend), all these factors leading to not much of an atmosphere. :(Was very disappointed, I'd been looking forward to it for weeks and managed to get a half day at work so we could go during the "peak", with all the main/best parts happening. I guess that's the trouble when something once is so good, you anticipate it to be that way the next time and when it's not, you end up pretty disappointed.

My town has a St George's Day festival every year, last years was really good :)Unfortunately it wasn't as good this year. Not as much entertainment going on, and a lot of corny singing, plus not as busy as last year (I guess as it's Easter weekend), all these factors leading to not much of an atmosphere. :(Was very disappointed, I'd been looking forward to it for weeks and managed to get a half day at work so we could go during the "peak", with all the main/best parts happening. I guess that's the trouble when something once is so good, you anticipate it to be that way the next time and when it's not, you end up pretty disappointed.

I'm glad some one is allowed to celebrate, it's nice to see someone is proud to be english.My mate was warned for putting up a st georges flag yesterday by the council, incase it offended his pakistani neighbours.

Okay going to rant about my journey from hell with SouthEastern, never before have I experienced something so bad. So was all on Thursday. Got on my train at Sheerness-On-Sea where were informed by the driver of the Sheerness Train that there had been a security alert had been issued at Rainham Railway Station after a suspicious package had been found, and the bomb squad was currently on site. The driver of the train informed us that there would be no trains running from Sittingbourne Station in either direction, to Faversham/Ramsgate/Dover or London. However we were told there was a replacement bus service in which would take people London-bound to Gillingham Station where there were going to be trains to London. When I arrived at Sittingbourne, low and behold, there were two buses awaiting to take passengers to Gillingham Station. I got on the back bus, thinking it would be quicker because the front bus usually stops at all the intermediate station, even though there were only 2, Newington and Rainham, and the back bus just continues. I was wrong on this, both buses had decided they would stop, and the traffic was Colossus, therefore the journey took a paramount of time! Making me already delayed for my ETA at Victoria to catch my connecting train. Finally arrived at Gillingham Train Station with a Victoria Train waiting at Platform 2, although it was the slow train, it was the only train in the station and was already packed and about to leave, or so the board said... Then a train arrived at Platform 1 arrived which said it was bound for Victoria and was a fast service calling only at Chatham, Bromley South and Victoria. So obviously the best service to take? Well that's what the board said, when I inquired with SouthEastern Staff they said the train wasn't going to Victoria and the board was wrong and the train was infact going to Charing Cross, so not a train I wanted. The staff also said the Victoria Train was due to go any minute... So back on the Victoria Train... 15mins elapsed and the train still hadn't moved, when the driver suddenly came over the tannoy and informed that the train had been delayed whilst they wait for a member of the on-board team to arrive. The Charing Cross Train was then cancelled and was sent back to the depot. 20minutes later, they still hadn't arrived and the driver finally came back on the tannoy and informed us the train had now been cancelled and that there would be another service on Platform 3.Everyone began getting off the train to go to Platform 3, there was a member of SouthEastern Staff at the bottom of the stairs which led to Platform 3 informing us that we had been given the wrong information and that it'd be Platform 1 where the replacement Victoria Train would arrive. So we all turned around and spread out along the platform. Note there's over 1500 people packed on this single platform waiting for a train to take people who have been travelling since as early as 6am to take us to London. About 10minutes waiting at Platform 1, a Victoria Train did arrive, and everyone squeezed onto this train. We were treated like cattle with no chance of moving. The train left 5minutes later bound for Victoria. Finally people who have been travelling from 6am can get to London! Wrong. The train arrived at Chatham where people who wanted Chatham got off whilst we remained on the train. The train stayed there for a worrying amount of time, until a very friendly driver suddenly came over the tannoy and informed us that control had told him to terminate his train at Chatham and bring the train back to the depot. So we had travelled a total of one stop and chucked off AGAIN. Absolute nightmare, now over 1500 people had to crowd the Chatham Platform. We were informed by Chatham SouthEastern Staff that a Charing Cross train would be arriving soon to take people to London. This train didn't arrive until 20minutes after the announcement, but when the train did arrive we were told that a Victoria train was 5 minutes behind, so everyone decided to wait for the Victoria train. This "5 minutes" turned into 25 minutes, and when the train finally did arrive it was already packed with more people who had arrived at Gillingham. So now we were trying to get over 2000 people to fit on not the most spacious train in the world. I unfortunately had to stand outside the toilets next to a lovely young girl who I had met and chatted to from Gillingham. On this train where it was so packed people lined the Aisles, all seats were taken, and the doors were crammed, we started making our way to Victoria. Which was finally great. People still felt they could fit on the train when we got to Rochester, which was also busy with about 100-150 people. So yet more cramming. Then onto Meopham/Longfield which were thankfully quiet. Bromley South however was once again busy, despite having many other trains to Victoria the people from Bromley insisted getting on the very overflowing train. Ignorant and rude people, such as a mother with a pram who decided she'd bash people's legs in to get on. Finally arrived at Victoria where a swarm of people rushed off the train, although I was already 2 hours late for my connection at Victoria. So went over to the Brighton Platforms where the next train to Clapham Junction was a Gatwick Express Service which was bound for Brighton, going through, but not stopping at Gatwick... Errr okay? :L The train was horrible. Absolutely dated and ugly, I feel sorry for Southern not being able to keep the Juniper's because the Government feel like they'll be better suited at South West Trains... Let them have old stock, they seem to survive with it fine as it is. Luckily though, my journey nightmare was nothing more than ugly trains from Victoria. The funny thing is, we were told the HighSpeed Service to St Pancras International was running fine and normal tickets would be accepted on it and any reasonably London Underground journey.. Okay sure thing, I'll take that deal. Although there was no High Speed Train for the 2 hours I was stuck in the Medway towns? Thanks for the great advice SouthEastern. [/rant]

Well don't you love car theif s ! Just purchased new car and trying to sell old one put for sale signs in windows and went shopping to tesco last night and left in car park went in for weekly shop come out to find glass all over passenger seat and a screwdriver hanging out of lock :D There was nothing in the car at all ! So why ...:P My gf was in real shock and really shacky to see this :( which I didn't like at all I called the police straight away and they came down to look at the car and spotted blood on the door rubber around window and have taken car to police station to give it test to find the thieves .:(But I suppose one good thing is I had a ride home with gf in police car with trolley Full of shopping .