Rant

Theme Park bloke

• 2 weeks later...

When you come out of college to find your bike has a flat tyre (when it was perfectly fine when you left it) and have to walk it home... :angry:

Was the tired just flat or had it been slashed?  When I used to cycle everywhere I had a bike pump attached to my bike which was handy.  I'm absolutely useless at puncture repairs though - too much faffing around

Was the tired just flat or had it been slashed? When I used to cycle everywhere I had a bike pump attached to my bike which was handy. I'm absolutely useless at puncture repairs though - too much faffing around

I think I had punctured it on the way to college just very slightly, so it must've deflated very slowly during the day. And I DID have most of the repair kit on me. It's just I can't even do step 1 and get the wheel off (because the nut wouldn't budge when I tried loosening it)! :lol:

Oh dear - well at least you can repair a puncture - how exactly are you meant to get a wheel off? (I've never even looked at how the wheels are attached - I just get on and cycle!)

Quick rant of my own - the decorator who is painting the outside bits of the flats where I live has just rocked up in the car park, music literally blaring out and if that wasn't bad enough (the music was poop aswell) he starts singing along.....loudly :help:  Now he is on the phone and I can hear every word he is saying gahhh

I'm quite lucky with my neighbours although one of them does occasionally like to play reggae music loudly on a Sunday!?!?

My sisters neighbour is a right sour faced cow and has always chucked her dogs poop over into my sisters garden. Nothing was sad for years until one day when the neighbour didn't know my sister was in the garden and decided to empty her rubbish over the fence - she got a bit of a shock went my sister went ape at her and told her in no uncertain terms to pack it in. The neighbour swiftly came round to grovel and apologise. God the amount of times I've wanted to grab one of her dogs turds and hurl it onto her conservatory roof is unbelievable - I of course didn't but still the temptation was there!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The moment you receive an email from a lecturer explaining your Special Project [equivalent to a dissetation] has to be submited in hard copy only, despite the default now being online submission.

This now means I ave gone from being on schedule to behind it due to suddenly finding resources to print and also finding CD's to download.

Also my windows media is really playing me up right now as it keeps crashing and forcing me to shut down the programme no matter how many times I need to open it. Anyone know how to sort this.

Perfect storm :[

• 1 month later...

I think there is little point of me remaining a member of this fanbase when I'm not even allowed to voice my own opinions without having a verbal attack launched at me.

To be honest I'm fed up of the blind fanboyism displayed by a minority on here, it either seems to be a case of telling me to "shut up" or bringing up other parks, almost in a desperate attempt to prove that Thorpe is better?

People have different opinions on things, I don't go and launch an attack on everyone who defends things Thorpe do that I disagree with, so why should I (and others) have to put up with a ton of rubbish for daring to have an opinion that someone else doesn't agree with?

I think there is little point of me remaining a member of this fanbase when I'm not even allowed to voice my own opinions without having a verbal attack launched at me.

To be honest I'm fed up of the blind fanboyism displayed by a minority on here, it either seems to be a case of telling me to "shut up" or bringing up other parks, almost in a desperate attempt to prove that Thorpe is better?

People have different opinions on things, I don't go and launch an attack on everyone who defends things Thorpe do that I disagree with, so why should I (and others) have to put up with a ton of rubbish for daring to have an opinion that someone else doesn't agree with?

Sorry you feel that way, but, this isn't Heathrow for you to be announcing your departure, just go.

Because a lot of your comments make me want to hang myself.

That's a bit extreme, no?

If you want to hang yourself because of a few comments he made, then I really think that you should seek out psychiatric help.

Sorry you feel that way, but, this isn't Heathrow for you to be announcing your departure, just go.

I'm glad you're mentally strong enough to make that decision for yourself, let's just see if you'll stick by it this time.

I don't think it's good for you to antagonise things, you're just making it worse.