Rant

Theme Park bloke

• 2 weeks later...

Also people who accuse of doing things you clearly didn't do.

For example: I'm in Maths, been doing my work for the last 30 minutes, I haven't said a word to anyone (only because my maths class are (mostly) the most despicable lot of humans). Some girl behind me starts hitting me on the back screaming "you stole my f***ing pen, give it back or I'll smash your skull in you lanky c**t". At this point I turn around and have to scream at her back to get myself heard over the constant talking of the class. Even after an explanation she didn't apologise for the shocking language she uttered, she just made a strange grunt sound and began to continue talking [emoji58]

In all seriousness, it's more likely to be a friend who steals your pen, and not someone who avidly despises you [emoji849]

Oh god. Memes. Do I really need to rant about the childish trend which has pretty much destroyed internet humour? No offense to Cianjs or Whatever (or anyone else) but I personally see people who find most memes funny the equivalent of those who find PewDiePie screaming at the top of his lungs hilarious.

Wait what? You always post memes in random photo thread  :lol:

Wait what? You always post memes in random photo thread  :lol:

Well that's why I worded my post as "most memes". I'm moaning about stuff like troll face. This is just my personal opinion you don't have to agree with but I just find it ridiculous that a single drawing of a face is practically the obsession of the lower generation. Most of them anyway. :)

"Dank Memes" is officially a topic .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I know what a meme is but what the hell does dank mean?! :blink:

Also people who accuse of doing things you clearly didn't do.

For example: I'm in Maths, been doing my work for the last 30 minutes, I haven't said a word to anyone (only because my maths class are (mostly) the most despicable lot of humans). Some girl behind me starts hitting me on the back screaming "you stole my f***ing pen, give it back or I'll smash your skull in you lanky c**t". At this point I turn around and have to scream at her back to get myself heard over the constant talking of the class. Even after an explanation she didn't apologise for the shocking language she uttered, she just made a strange grunt sound and began to continue talking [emoji58]

In all seriousness, it's more likely to be a friend who steals your pen, and not someone who avidly despises you [emoji849]

wow - what delightful language your class mate has!  Did a teacher not hear her? :o  Don't blame you for screaming back - sometimes it's the only way to get yourself heard.  Jeez, maybe she has PMS and that's why she went bat crap crazy over....a pen!

Ok I know what a meme is but what the hell does dank mean?! :blink

Well, I find that the youth of today use numerous words that ONLY our generation would understand. Dank is one of them. The official old fashioned definition is that dank means unpleasantly cold or damp.

However, when teens say dank, they use it as an ajective to decribe how the subject is of high quality. E.G:

Those burritos were dank

(This burritos were really nice)

That's a dank top

(That's a really nice top)

Dank also describes how the subject is aesthetically pleasing.E.G:

That's such a dank girl

(That's such a good looking girl)

The youth also can substitute Dank for either piff, or buff, which both mean the exact same thing as dank. So if when your niece gets older you hear her say " fanta's buff, but coke's danker," you'll know what the heck she's in about,

Hope that helps?

wow - what delightful language your class mate has! Did a teacher not hear her? :o Don't blame you for screaming back - sometimes it's the only way to get yourself heard. Jeez, maybe she has PMS and that's why she went bat crap crazy over....a pen!

Our teacher has been off for surgery for the whole of last term so we had a supply, and this particular supply just sat at her desk typing on her laptop after she had dumped a text book

in our faces and said "do the questions". This particular girl moved into my tutor a few months ago, and she is the most annoying, rude and obnoxiously loud girl ever to grace the planet.

She eventually found the pen, it was on the floor by her feet [emoji849]

Idk why people get so pissed off over the simplest and stupidest things.

EDIT: I hate the word dank too. Something about it isn't right [emoji23][emoji51]

Dank also describes how the subject is aesthetically pleasing.E.G:

That's such a dank girl

(That's such a good looking girl)

Do you really call people dank when you like their face? Is that a thing now? Is it ironic??? Oh goodness

Anyway, rant: the first of my AS exams is just under a month and two weeks away and we are in no way prepared to sit an exam, we haven't even finished learning everything we need to learn in maths (which is really bad as that's one of the only subjects that haven't gone linear this year) as well as another two of my subjects. Well only have about four weeks of contact time between now and exams because my school is silly and having another week of mocks that we have to sit but we (sixth form) supposedly won't have lessons during that week, just 'study leave'. Failure is imminent but my school really doesn't seem that fussed about year 12s, which is a huge huge worry and pain!!

we haven't even finished learning everything we need to learn in maths (which is really bad as that's one of the only subjects that haven't gone linear this year)

Your friendly neighbourhood mathematician is always here to help!

(And that applies to anyone; hiya)

Oh god. Memes. Do I really need to rant about the childish trend which has pretty much destroyed internet humour? No offense to Cianjs or Whatever (or anyone else) but I personally see people who find most memes funny the equivalent of those who find PewDiePie screaming at the top of his lungs hilarious.

So you don't find this funny?

be06c5431017e9bb06c845f388a8778a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

When schools care more about your appearance than they do your education.

Example: Our school has clip on ties now. I wear a tie on: I get threatened with suspension.

Someone throws a paper ball at a teacher, refuses to leave the classroom when told to and then hurls the most shocking and offensive abuse at the teacher, causing extreme disruption to the lesson: gets a lunch detention.

Something isn't right there [emoji58][emoji58]

The whole schooling system in the UK is a diabolical mess. Give teachers their due, they have a lot of rubbish thrown at them (pun intended not pun) but the system needs complete reworking.

Yesterday I literally started sobbing in the middle of school because I just cannot deal with it right now. The amount of pressure one of my teachers is putting on me is agonizing, and I can not cope. School in this current situation in the UK is to industrial, and has hardly changed from the system installed during the victorian era. The funny thing is, most teachers will agree too, that the education system needs changing because it simply does not work with our constantly progressing society.

The best education in the world belongs to the Scandinavians. You don't start school until 6, and it's only compulsory until he age of 16. Even then, classes are narrowed down (in some situations, the main example being used is Northern Sweden) to just 2 and a half days a week, with no exams, and unique grades delivered to each student in each subject. Classes are kept the same, however students can switch as they please, and classrooms are specialized and multi function allowing students to learn how to use work spaces, and also get comfortable with one particular, familiar classroom.

The result? One of the highest populations going into uni, some of the highest grades in education, and in turn creating one of the least corrupt societies on the entire planet.

Their society works like clockwork, and it's brilliant from the very bottom.

I wish one of the *****s in government would look at what works outside of this crumby island and see that the school system needs changing, because if people who have even one hurdle thrown at them tumble in this country, due to the militarized schooling system, something is very wrong and needs to be changed.