Rant

Theme Park bloke

• 1 month later...

I think I've got less sleep this Summer than I've had sleep and tbh I'm starting to get really frustrated and kinda worried about it considering I take 2 melatonin a night and still can't sleep. This is meant to be a time to relax as you have no school is it not?

5 hours ago, ChessingtonSam said:

I think I've got less sleep this Summer than I've had sleep and tbh I'm starting to get really frustrated and kinda worried about it considering I take 2 melatonin a night and still can't sleep. This is meant to be a time to relax as you have no school is it not?

Er no, you should have been watching the Olympics and exhausting yourself - if you can, and you have control over it, drop all meds and supplements, and go back to basics for a few weeks, and build from there. Good luck.

He was a massive silver back,

largest gorillas known.

He led and supervised his troop

like a king upon a throne.

One day there was a little boy,

who tried to get quite near.

He fell into Harambe's cage

and the folks began to fear.

That little boy was standing there

when they shot Harambe dead.

He knew not what was happening,

he was not feeling dread.

The moral of this sad, sad tale

is don't get in a cage,

neither man nor 'savage' beast,

you'll both feel mankind's rage.

17 hours ago, imindetonator said:

When people leave a facebook comment on the awful incident that happened at Legoland,

and blame the Parents and the Park and not the offender..

To be fair (and I'll admit I don't know the full details), if the parents were off having a fag or coffee and were not supervising their kids properly (they were six year old girls right?) then they should shoulder a small part of the blame for what happened, it's this little thing called parental responsibility, you'll understand when you have kids.

9 minutes ago, Ian-S said:

To be fair (and I'll admit I don't know the full details), if the parents were off having a fag or coffee and were not supervising their kids properly (they were six year old girls right?) then they should shoulder a small part of the blame for what happened, it's this little thing called parental responsibility, you'll understand when you have kids.

Well this happened in Castaway Camp (A Playground)...

And the assault could of happened in seconds, most parents will have a quick look at there phones..

And BAM, the incident happened..

Also some parts of the playground are out of sight for the parents, so I don't think its fair to blame the parents..

I think we should stop shaming the Park/Parents and start to focus on the real person to blame here..

I don't disagree with you, there is a world of difference between this, and say what the McCanns got away with, but I can also see why some people may take the attitude of "should have been looking after your kids instead of your phone" if they don't know that area well, especially when it's very young children who really, should never be let 'out of sight' for even a second, let alone a moment.

• 1 month later...

I am in pain - had a filling fall out a couple of months ago which was fine (well, not totally as there wasn't much tooth left) - a couple of weeks ago the tooth was annoying me so I decided to remove it myself - big mistake - the tooth came out fine - but now the root is still there and there is no way I can dig it out (I have tried several times)  I have a massive fear of the dentist even though I quite enjoy tooth extraction - it's bloody filling that I hate.  And my old dentist has retired so I need to find one that is understanding.....or just take a load of Valium :wacko:

28 minutes ago, Han30 said:

I am in pain - had a filling fall out a couple of months ago which was fine (well, not totally as there wasn't much tooth left) - a couple of weeks ago the tooth was annoying me so I decided to remove it myself - big mistake - the tooth came out fine - but now the root is still there and there is no way I can dig it out (I have tried several times)  I have a massive fear of the dentist even though I quite enjoy tooth extraction - it's bloody filling that I hate.  And my old dentist has retired so I need to find one that is understanding.....or just take a load of Valium :wacko:

Stop the Valium, get to the dentist and explain your fear; it will be quicker.