Rant

Theme Park bloke

• 2 weeks later...

Girls who must be atleast 16 pretending to be 14 and then inviting you to a house party in brickston when you live in hampshire and asking you to bring drugs which you've never even been near or wanted to be near in your life. Nothing wrong with them being 2 years older but lying about it, drugs, brickston... I'd get jacked. knew their not 14 when they told me to come out at 11 on a school night about 2 hours from where they live.GRRR THEIR FIT THO :P

Girls who must be atleast 16 pretending to be 14 and then inviting you to a house party in brickston when you live in hampshire and asking you to bring drugs which you've never even been near or wanted to be near in your life. Nothing wrong with them being 2 years older but lying about it, drugs, brickston... I'd get jacked. knew their not 14 when they told me to come out at 11 on a school night about 2 hours from where they live.GRRR THEIR FIT THO :mellow:

Best rant of the topic.

Not aiming this post at anyone, but does anyone read the posting guidelines anymore?!"Stop and think. It may sound obvious, but its surprising how little people actually do it. Think and ask yourself, "Is what I'm about to post going to contribute to the topic?" If it's no, do us a favour and back the hell away from the keyboard."There's someone somewhere arguing about a topic being merged, why!? It doesn't contribute to the topic. It's just annoying to readers.Rargh, it's making me sad :mellow:

I hate modern artHave you been to the tate modern recently?? One of their most famous peices of work is a load of bricks on the floor. REALLY. The stupidest one was a grey square. HOW THE HELL DO YOU BECOME RICH FROM A GREY SQUARE?!Its just a bunch of rich snobby people pretending their smart and getting money out of it.All I need to do is vomit, place an apple in the middle of it and tital it "peace of the angel air" And instantly Ill become rich.

Haha, I personally like some types of modern art.There's one piece of artwork with a grand piano being smashed into a wall.It's weirdly artistic.But yeah, a grey square is a bit pathetic to be honest.I also hate Stagecoach Buses, especially when they splash you when you're walking home :mellow:

I hate modern artHave you been to the tate modern recently?? One of their most famous peices of work is a load of bricks on the floor. REALLY. The stupidest one was a grey square. HOW THE HELL DO YOU BECOME RICH FROM A GREY SQUARE?!Its just a bunch of rich snobby people pretending their smart and getting money out of it.All I need to do is vomit, place an apple in the middle of it and tital it "peace of the angel air" And instantly Ill become rich.

Ever watched 'Just My Luck'? I hear that in that film they class modern art as a pile of s**t being squirted out of a hole every now and then. Gotta love it :)

well why don't ya go do it then?!?!?!grrr. people who hate modern art get on my titis. art is not just about the visual conclusion anymore. its about the process, the story behind it, the purpose it is trying to get across to the viewer.THAT load of bricks on the floor is a piece of minimalist art. it was part of a collection, and each piece was made of 120 bricks, but all in various configurations, so while on the exterior they may be different, they are simply made up of, and consist of the same volume.http://www.tate.org.uk/servlet/ViewWork?workid=508

My garden wall looks like that. Is it art now?Seriously thats the biggest pile of s**t I've ever seen.

open your mind - see the meaning!everyone goes on about how they could create modern art -- they could, but do they have the right intentions, focuses, and concepts behind it...I'd rather spend my money on a 'pile of bricks' with meaning, than your garden wall, where there is no meaning whatsoever