Rant

Theme Park bloke

I'm with Rich on this one, for the first couple of months I just browsed the forums and didnt really make any post, I just liked to look at it for news about Thorpe, and plus if you dont want your account now how do you know that you won't want it in the future? it will save you from making another account in the future.

Here's a rant for you, aren't o2 just a steaming pile of excrement. I'm forced pay them £35 a month because the iPhone is locked to their rubbish network, one of the very few benefits I'm supposed to get is priority tickets for events at The o2 Arena, so of course I went and got me a password for the Michael Jackson Presale.Got up at 6:30 this morning to buy tickets, but no the bloody password didn't work and it wasn't an isolated problem either. Not just that, but at 7:00, when tickets went on sale, the o2 Blueroom website was already down, surely they know that if they're expecting a high volume of visitors they should have an optimised page which it primarily text to relieve the load on the server? Idiots.

no, ive wanted to come off this thing for ages not just because of that, but its brought into light who I can trust and I find it a waste of time to continue talking to him when I know I'm not friends with him and the way he acted sometimes I dont think he really ever did consider me a friend.

Right I've had enough of this.Tom your being a bit of a **** Ryan isn't in Berkshire and wasn't the day you 'saw' him okay? Frankie you are kinda blowing it out of proportion but I can see where your coming from.So basically to round up my post I come back of holiday and I have people saying this and that I say let sleeping dogs lie. So yeah be happy and if you can say anything nice don't say anything at all. But Tom some of the stuff that you said earlier was slightly uncalled for so I think an apology to Frankie would be suitable.

Can we just try and forget (apologies to ones who deserve them) this argument and focus on the great weekend we are going to have on Saturday/Sunday (well both for Hols)?My Rant:So I'm studying Business at College and we had just finished a unit on Marketing Research. The thing is that all assignments completed by students are IV'd (by HOD/Head of Depart) where they are internally verified, which is a process where assignments are checked that the work meets the requirements. The work after being successfully IV'd is EV'd where it is Externally Verified by somewhere like Edxcel or AQA.The problem is that we got this new IV person and she wants to "make her mark" in the college and has decided that the work submitted (2 assignments) for Marketing Research is not upto the HIGH-LEVEL that the Marketing Research lecturer and HOD's (Head of Depart) have set. We have been asked to produce a PowerPoint Presentation which is basically a whole big piece of work even though, we have work from the two other teachers we have and new Marketing assignments (Marketing and Marketing Research are two different units) from a new unit (Marketing) from this lecturer.I can understand, that this IV person is only trying to help but its the fact that we had a really strict deadline and we had to come into college during half-term...except me, who was on holiday.

Heres mine. Some rascal in my family decided to put the squeezy bottle of Lyons Golden Syrup by the sink, next to the fairy liquid. I mean, common people, the bottles are practically identical. Cringle just wanted a plate for his toast, goes to wash one up. Next thing I know I'm wrist deep in syrupy water because I've squeezed the wrong liquid into the sink, yes thats right golden syrup, not fairy. NOT COOL.

Well I am sorry, but some people who have 0 posts do use their account to browse the forum. I am not kicking off people for that, defeats the object completely.

How thoughtful of you. Kinda weird considering you dont exactly need to log in to view the forum?

How thoughtful of you. Kinda weird considering you dont exactly need to log in to view the forum?

Then, it they want to, they have the choice of choosing to post. Rather than choosing to post and then having to register, verify your account. etc... :)

Ah I have a rant. Which is not really complaining as it couldn't have been helped but more of a DAMN IT! type thing.Just got my computer working again after its been broken for a while, the guy came to fix it yesterday. And it works fine and everything but the whole bloody things been reset so everythings been wiped :D Should be fun re downloading the whole lot =] Have to check with my dad if he managed to back anything up.

Heres mine. Some rascal in my family decided to put the squeezy bottle of Lyons Golden Syrup by the sink, next to the fairy liquid. I mean, common people, the bottles are practically identical. Cringle just wanted a plate for his toast, goes to wash one up. Next thing I know I'm wrist deep in syrupy water because I've squeezed the wrong liquid into the sink, yes thats right golden syrup, not fairy. NOT COOL.

Classic. Posted Image

• 4 weeks later...

I feel like swearing at the top of my voice. I wanna ****ing scream into a pillow, I wanna bash my head against wall, hit it so hard I start to bleed.I wish I knew what was wrong, even the most trivial things cause so much pain. I don't have a ny right to complain. I'm so much better off than I was but I'm still not happy.It's boiling in here. I'm sweating like I've been masturbating for a month.Fcuk this Sh!t

• 2 weeks later...

You know what really Grinds My Gears.Is when someone who your meant to be mates with slags you off behind your back.I mean you help them out in alot of situations some which you don't need to do but you do to help them as you care for them. Then all of a sudden you find out they have slagged you off behind your back and say stuff like you have no personality and that your very annoying to be around. Its like what the **** if you have something to say then say it to my face. I mean you talk to them and try your hardest to help them out etc and you get treated like your a piece of ****.Its so ****ing annoying and it makes me want to punch them so much. I mean if you have feelings for them that makes it worse and they are just on big son of a bitch. Also another thing is that they are a hipocrit its like what the **** first you slag me off make me feel like **** and now your a hypocrit. Its like sort it out after all that I have done you go and do this. Especially when they talk to you about commiting suicide etc and your there to help and comfort them and now its like what was the point? I mean when you feel like you want to be with them more and might even like them more than a mate its even worse.Argh I'm going to stop now otherwise I will go on and on. Well from the person with no personality, Dull, Ruins things and is annoying aparantly I have officaily finished woohoo