Rant

Theme Park bloke

I have a similar ordeal, I haven't spoken to one of my best freinds since Christmas because he found out I had feelings for him. :angry2: Oh well, life goes on...

I find that more understandtable that what Skunky has said though, if I was good mates with a girl and then she said she liked me I would find it difficult to be friends with them after.I agree with Skunky, alot of people from my old workplace used to be the same.

I can actually understand ^^At work, there were many people I was mates with and I found that a couple had been saying stuff behind your back. I don't find many str boys to be bitchy/slaggers as most str boys aren't talkative or are shy around people. What I did, was to comfront them because things don't get sorted until you stand up and say something. If this person is a good friend - then you should try to sort it out. If you find that this person hasn't done much for you or helped you out when you needed help...maybe this friend isn't such a good friend at all. Friends e.g. are people who are there for you when you need help or when something bad has happened.I hope this helps :angry2:

Well basically my friend asked me out at the end of year 8 and he's only a friend to me so I said no. Everyone forgot about it. Today in Biology, my friend Chris told me that one of my closest friends had told him and some other friends about it and I got irritated because it was supposed to be a secret. So I confronted her at break and she said she was sorry and felt guilty and I was like whatever then. At lunch my other friends, including the one who told me about the friend who said about it, kept making these jokes like 'Oh Gemma, do you do that with your boyfriend'? (meaning the friend who asked me out) and I told them to stop it and they apologised. Then in PE whilst we were waiting to go on the field, the friend who told me started it again and I was like can you just please drop it now.So I'm irritated because a friend's gone behind my back and told them a secret that I wanted to keep to myself. Urgh :angry2:

I know how all of you feel. I seem to have a habit of picking the worse friends, I've had a group turn round and help me then just do what what they helped me with. Then you have the classic people who tell me that I shouldn't be with whatever guy I'm with at that point. It goes on and on and on. I need to learn to pick better friends at times.

Ducking jealousy. I've been feeling so stressed out and angry lately. There's a few people I just need to scream at for a while and I'll be fine. I really do give up with pretty much everything now. Fed up with feeling the way I do.Oh and I'm not the biggest fan of the person Sknunky is describing in his post either.

I KNOW for a fact that he wasn't in that part of England. So will you all just shut up stop being ****s and get on with your lives. I live over the ****ing road from him I'm going to know where the **** he is. Marc you of all people should know that bring up an arguement thats just about stopped is a bad idea. So just shut the hell up and Tom stop getting together with Joe and ringing Frankie and you can't say you haven't as hello I heard the voicemail. Grow up.Kthnx bai.

I'm really upset atm, one of my best mates just randomly started abusing me over msn, like loads of stuff thats too rude for this forum, so if anyone else has had this problem, I know how it feels.

I've had this problem before, I met this girl on holiday and she was all eager to keep in tuch etc, until she aded me back in england and started rude comments and trying to get her friend to hack my MSN acount, I know exactly how you feel!On the subject of msn, I hate people that write to you, you write back and then they sign off. It's anoying!

Some of my guy friends are really rough. The school field's been opened so we sit out their at lunch. So we're trying to find a spot and some ****s in my year group kick a football at me and it hit the back of my neck. So already I'm not happy. Then my friend gets his Tennis ball out. He chucks it and it smacks me in the jaw. So I curse him and sit down, PO. Then I decide to join in again and this time he chucks the ball and it hits my ring finger. So I was like, that's it, if you can't stop being rough then I'm sitting out. So I'm walking back and the same guy friends makes an attempt to Rugby tackle me. I was like, just leave it out Chris. God boys can be so irritating. And it's irritated me because I woke up in a good mood. :blink:

I KNOW for a fact that he wasn't in that part of England. So will you all just shut up stop being ****s and get on with your lives. I live over the ****ing road from him I'm going to know where the **** he is. Marc you of all people should know that bring up an arguement thats just about stopped is a bad idea. So just shut the hell up and Tom stop getting together with Joe and ringing Frankie and you can't say you haven't as hello I heard the voicemail. Grow up.Kthnx bai.

1. I didnt realise the post was so old when I replied.2. Stop making a huge deal of it

I hate it when you take something back for a refund, and the member of staff's look on their face just drops, realising they've gotta give money back. It's in our right isn't it, provided we've got the reciept and in it's in re-saleable condition? Human rights, they are still about funnily enough.I still think it's wrong that HMV only do exchanges.

I hate it when you take something back for a refund, and the member of staff's look on their face just drops, realising they've gotta give money back. It's in our right isn't it, provided we've got the reciept and in it's in re-saleable condition? Human rights, they are still about funnily enough.I still think it's wrong that HMV only do exchanges.

So you think that just because a staff members face drops that's a disregard to human rights?

• 2 weeks later...

2 things annoy me-1) How the IT people at school have banned Youtube and games site so during Laptop lessons in Science etc we can't do anything else then Research!!2) How people who I know at 13 have go a new GF every week and boast about it when they don't even know the meaning of love the idiots- I mean people split up daily who have had a long relationship and actually found some love, not some lairy twits who do the above :S Put these 2 points in ROOM 101! :P