Rant

Theme Park bloke

SAME! We've had huge ones like EVERY day :)

And I woke up today to get changed for school and I found a freakin' spider in my chest of drawers. I was not happy, I'd had the windows shut all night. I shudder to think at how many are sitting under our bath (we have a teeny little gap where I've seen some rather large ones walk happily into). When our 3 cats start dragging the daddy long legs in, that's when I'm going to go mental!

Not arguing with you Paul but...It is weird that all friends and family I have spoken too have found GCSE's to be easier than AS and A2.To be honest, I don't know how you can say GCSE's are easier!I have essays and homeworks already and I have only had a few lessons.The work that will come within the first month in AS is probably the amount you get in a year at GCSE :)

I'm Year 10 though and have to start AS English at the end of this year ;)

I started Y11 a week ago (on thursday)So far it's been terrible...The school computer network crashed and I lost all my graphics coursework design ideas on CAD... Thank god for back up's on a memory stick >_< I have Graphics, German AND English coursework all due in for monday...Not to mention the Geography coursework I'm starting next week :LCan't wait for exams... not >_< But yes, if this is a sign for what's to come... then I'm screwed :) lol

We done our geography coursework last year,It was the most work I have ever done in my life!!

Haha :) I'm quite looking forward to the geography because my tutor is my teacher so I'm kinda like her favourite student =PThis shows by the fact my neatest workbook by far is my geography one, which I actually try to keep as neat as possible (but this doesn't work when a bottle of oasis in your bag leaks all over your books *sigh*)

I am currently in my second and last year at college studying business and computing and in class today, our lecturer announced the 2nd unit / topic of our 1st term , which happens to be Creative Promotional Advertising.I really enjoyed learning about Marketing and Marketing Research last year and we just found out that our main task (Distinction criteria / A-grade crit) in this unit, is to design a promotional advert which can be about anything and as crazy as possible.She (lecturer) said it's her favourite unit and I can see that I will enjoy it a lot but the lengths that we'd have to go. She said we'd have to go as far as create a backing music track, film the advert as well as edit it. I'm just thinking maybe it's a bit too advanced for what we are doing in this course and in the time frame we have.

I have a rant about Oyster. I bought one on my birthday this year, 12th May. I was charged about £2 from the £10 for some admin fee or whatever the damn thing was, and I was told I could get this refunded online. I then caught a bus and swiped it, and when it pulled in a bus stop, there was an advertisement stating that this small charge I had been charged was effective as of 17th May, 5 days after my birthday. I did attempt to get this charge back but didn't succeed.Oyster = slimey.

I hate the fact that I have to play agony aunt most days. They my boyfriend complains that someones called him its like yeah. I have this habit where if someone asks for help with a problem I go out my way to sort it and then when I have problems is not reciprocated. PM me if you have any problems seeing as I do it on a daily basis, may aswell help all you funky lot.

I love you Holly! :PMy rant is, to join most others, about school. I'm in year 11 now. In year 9 I chose to take Business Studies for GCSE after hearing it was really good but last year the school changed business teacher and we got this arse who, every week, would tell us: 'You need to find a niche market'. We were never taught anything else and I could have taught myself with books yada yada but I didn't even know the criteria for my coursework. This means that although I've supposed to have written about 3/4 of the coursework I've got nothing. Absolute zilch. Which means a nice long piece of coursework to start now as well as learning everything for the test. YAY! :P Not only this but it's the same situation in IT. Last year we had to do a project called DiDa which was only worth half a GCSE apparently. It was a sh*t load of work for pretty much nothing in return. The teacher didn't really do any teaching and I know you could say 'take your learning in to your own hands' but DiDa is a pile of fudgesmush which nobody in my class could actually understand. However, without a word of warning for students or teachers, that man has left with a trail of rumours and confused students in his wake. We've now switched to the OCR board and are starting the same project as the year 10s. Only difference is we have a year less to complete it, woo! :P

My rant- I have to choose between an iPhone 3Gs & Merlin annual pass or a 10 day watersports holiday in the south of France and dont know what too choose!

That's an easy one. I would go for the iPhone & Merlin Pass. I went on a water sports holiday in year 10 with my school, and it was good, but nothing special. A Merlin Pass would last you for a whole year as well, whereas the holiday is only 10 days.