Rant

Theme Park bloke

I chose my options last year and have just started them now (I've Just Started year 9) and I'm doing DiDA but my course is 6 Gcse's My rant- I have to choose between an iPhone 3Gs & Merlin annual pass or a 10 day watersports holiday in the south of France and dont know what too choose!

Ooh good luck with DiDa! If I had to go through that again, dida HQ would probably find a nice burning bag of excrement on their doorstep. :PThat decision would be easy for me. At first I thought there were three options and then I would've gone for the Merlin AP because 1. It's awesome and 2. You can share it with your friends (not the actual pass but trips). With an iPhone 3GS thrown in, hell yeah! :P

I am feeling quite down at the moment nothing seems to be going right in my life, it's like the saying everytime I reach the bottom something pulls me right back to the top.I finally think oh I have new better friends I'm fitting in horray! when cracks appear and now nothing seems gd any more, why do people al have to b such *****?School is going to kill me I swear!Stupid workStupid peopleStupid atmosphereWhy does nothing good ever happen to me GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!Basically I used to have this friend but she started treating me like dirt so I stopped being friends with her and now it's really awkward because we still hang around with the same friends but I get so pissed of because one of my friends only seems intersted in talking to her but then all she does I wine and moan about her bheind her back.Anyways and now that I am hanging around with other friends somebody else is causing problems for me :):D:P:D:D:(

I know how you feel, but things get better , you'll see.I used to hang around with a group, but this new kid came along and started telling all my best friends crap about me so they then hated me, was the worst time of my life and I can't imagine ever being that unhappy again, it was a lot more detailed/worse than that but thats the jist of it, but after a few months things do start to pick up.Keep going Ste :) You'll be fine :D

Thanks but this has been going on since last year at around october and I sort of ties in because I took the person in question to thorpe park for firght nights and she even ruined that.She moaned about,Rides- oh that was boring, this crap.Food-"I don't like this, it'll to spicy."my dad even paid for the food for her and she took a few nibbles then threw it in the bin!People- These girls wher ein the que with us n they where just talkign to us because they bored, they did ask a few awkward questions but she was so rude about them afterwards, she goes "why where those black girls talking to us?I was like :)and then all she did after lunch was moan about her feet ached and wouldn't stop my fett ache in my ear she was like a stuck record!she always ruins everything everything even tho I'm not friends with her :)

She is but we hang around with mostly the same people sadly and she seems to be trying to steal any friends I have or make.Like I'll say hello to someone and she'll just come along and be like hi trying to interupt but if I do it to her she tells people I'm interupting and gets people to have a go at me like I'm the bad one.I get so pissed of because my friend is always bitching and moaning about her but then goes crawling back to her.....sigh

some of my freinds are freinds with *****s. example: theres a boy in my year who everyone feels that if they dont do what he says thell get beaten up. today he came up to me and said "oi jake no one likes you so piss off and find a new scool." I then called him a tosser and slaped him. at lunch he thinks its funny to bin people, he then shout lets bin jake. so his "crew" come over to me try pick me up and fail. then some more people got involved. anyways along comes my gf and I was thinking embarrassment :) . any way my freinds got involved before and they started rugby tackling them. in the end it was pretty funny but we got a detention because there were a few fists, now every one knows tis guy is a *****.

Luckily mines hasn't becoming physical, though she is a very violent person, she punched someone in the face on a bus before, a year younger than her just because he poked her or something and she got away with it!She's not like that thank fully though, she's not very popular at school because she always is really depressing she has been friends with like half the school once but nobody likes her anmore because they all see how nasty she is apart from my nieve friends....

I know how you feel, I find it so stupid how she will bitch about her but then she still puts up with it?????to me it makes no sense, maybe if people started realizing what she is like then they would see how I must feel and start actually paying some attention to me there supposed friend....sometimes I wonder why I bother with them tbh I get so irrattated by their blindness it must makes me want to give them a hard slap and make them put on glasses and see the truth like everyone else....maybe if everyone saw the truht and stopped being friends with her she would move school and then I wouldn't have to put up with her?

I know that this happens a lot at schools. Best thing to do is either ride it out, or find new friends. I know that its hard to do that but its worth a shot. Luckily for me, I can adapt my attitude to get on with the two groups of people that have emerged in my college, but so that I don't offend anyone. Besides what I suggested , I don't know what else to say except thats a real bummer...

I am so fed up with looking for jobs, having no luck, which makes me even more depressed and un-motivated to carry on looking. £50 a week from benefits is not enough! I'm not even on about going out, it's not enough anyway!! I can't support my mum properly, I can't buy my contact lenses which I need to replace my old ones (even with the discount from being on benefits), so my eyes are getting worse I swear. When I look at bright lights and look away, I then see whatever I saw elsewhere. Like if I look at the TV and then at the wall, someone's face I saw on the tv will then sort of flash on the wall. I never used to have this, so not very happy :)I don't have any friends where I live cos they have all buggered off to uni, except for my best mate but he has new friends now who he mainly goes out with. We met up a couple of weeks ago which was really nice but it felt a bit awkward and we don't chat as often in general like we used to, we're drfiting apart :DIf I had a job it would be fine, I'd have something to do, could possibly make new friends and go out with them, and I would have money. But no matter how hard I try I have no luck and no one seems to understand. I don't care if somebody else they know got a job - because they live in London and I live in a town full of charity shops! Big difference!And no there is nothing at Gatwick Airport before you ask.It's nearly October already, why is this year going so fast?! I feel like I've achieved nothing. Then I've got health problems which my GP can't diagnose. Fast heart rate all the time and weight loss for no reason. Had loads of blood tests done and they came back fine, which is good I guess but doesn't give an answer. Had an ECG and all it showed was that my heart rate was fast. And then there's the people that don't listen and try to suggest I have an eating disorder because I've not been happy! What does the phrase UNINTENTIONAL WEIGHT LOSS mean to you then?!I've been eating more and not lost any more weight so it's doing something and it's good, but it's adding to the stress because now I'm constantly thinking about what I have and haven't eaten and how many calroies have I had, getting annoyed because my clothes just look so big and unflattering, so I look even younger than I already do! And I just look so bony and horrible and unwell :DI wouldn't say I have actual Depression, because with that you usually feel down all the time, and to the point where things you enjoy are no longer enjoyable. It's not like that with me. It's more I am unable to have the basic things that I enjoy and therefore I am not always as happy!I have a great family and I'm very lucky to have them, I wish I could see them more often, especially people I haven't seen in a while like some of my cousins.But you need a balance. You need family and friends. I do have friends but don't have much physical contact with them. Don't laugh :DI just want a relief from this, some kind of high...and no I'm not gonna become a druggy! I've seen Trainspotting! (good film too!) But I just want to be happy and not have all this stress and depressing stuff anymore!

Maybe you're getting the medical problems because of being upset about not finding a job yet, and I know it is easy for me to say but try and keep looking because it'll take your mind off everything you don't like in life, and you can meet new people and do new exciting things.Try anywhere for now Michaela, and I mean, anywhere. At the end of the day, money is money and make that your 'steady footing'. When you've got money coming in, you've got the ability to go see Rob, see your friends at Uni and go out and meet everyone else. It is hard at the moment for everyone but look everywhere, and do not make the mistake of looking down at jobs.I left school at 16 and went into College, however I started at McDonalds at 16 whilst at college, and I enjoyed work a lot more, I felt as if I was achieving something, which I was. I left college this January just gone, however by this time I had worked so hard at McDonalds, I had been promoted to Crew Trainer/Floor Manager and I was next in line for Shift Management training, who is the person running the store on a daily basis. I left at this time due to new store management however that has given me management experience and I can really apply this in my new job and even though I have the bare minimum in qualifications, I still have good experience and proof I work hard. I might have been lucky but when I started all I wanted was money for the summer, and even if that's what you want for a bit of time, then do something like that and you can still look for jobs, with the added bonus of money coming in.I wish you the best however the best advice I can give is get a low end job now so you've got money coming in, as at the end of the day, money is money! :)

Thanks :)The only thing is, some of the medical issues started way before I had all this stress. Hmm :) Another rant on a different subject:How do people send texts to the wrong number?? Am I the only person that just selects a friend from the contacts list?! I mean seriously, who actually manually types in the phone number when you could make it so much easier for yourself and not risk getting it wrong!I got this text from a number I don't know in August, and I asked who it was and they said they were using their mum's phone. I can't think if I replied or not, don't think I did. Looking back I should have done, and should have said "Yes but I still don't know you, think you've got the wrong number!" Oh well.And today I've checked my phone and seen I have a missed call from that number!Not a major issue I know, but it's a little annoying when it keeps happening!I'll just block the number :DThe funny thing is, when I got the text from them they said "It's me Faisal, using my mum's phone." Well I knew someone with that name who worked at Thorpe during FN last year! But they don't have my number. So doesn't really explain much, probably just some random person.