Rant

Theme Park bloke

I went to a Justin Lee Collins book signing last night and ended up getting my photo taken with him and my book signed, but I honest to god thought it wasn't gonna happen, because of the stupid WH Smith staff. I brought my book from Waterstones and had the receipt and me and my friends were stood in the line for about 20 mins when this woman was like, have you got your WH Smith receipts? And we were like no...? So we had to leave the line, run to Waterstones and return the book, rush back to WH Smiths and buy a whole new book, which was £5 more expensive. And according to Waterstones staff so many people came back to return their books. And I wouldn't of minded so much if the woman wasn't so rude about it, but she was. Silly cow. So eventually we get back in line and we waited FOUR hours to meet him as he was only supposed to be there for an hour, but he waited till every last person in that line got a photo and chatted to him. One of the nicest blokes I've ever met. And when het got out of his cab, me and my friend ran outside and she screamed I love you Justin! And he looks her in the eye and goes, I love you to my darling. We couldn't calm her down for hours xD So overall I was so happy when I got home, but the day didn't start out 100%

For the past two nights, my girlfriend has gone to two parties and today she has gone to Alton Towers with her friends from her new school up in Leicester. Now, I wouldn't usually mind her not texting me when she's doing these sort of things especially as shes at a new school and is trying to fit in, but when she hasn't even sent me so much as one text in 4 days, it starts to annoy me. Am I being too clingy / overprotective?

For the past two nights, my girlfriend has gone to two parties and today she has gone to Alton Towers with her friends from her new school up in Leicester. Now, I wouldn't usually mind her not texting me when she's doing these sort of things especially as shes at a new school and is trying to fit in, but when she hasn't even sent me so much as one text in 4 days, it starts to annoy me. Am I being too clingy / overprotective?

In my opinion, you are being slightly too clingy / overprotective. When I was in a relationship, I was quite relaxed about what my girlfriend did without me. Obviously if she didn't tell me that she was busy then I would maybe be slightly anxious. But if she texted me and said that she was going out all weekend, and couldn't see or speak to me for four days, then I would be completely fine with it. It would only be if she didn't reply to my texts that I would get annoyed.

I am thinking of leaving TPM, I am really bored with it now, its just full of idiots who cant tell a problem with a test. The arguments on here, pathetic.It is taking common knowledge and turning what it could be into stupidity, people cant get a grip and understand that a every business have an aim and they are all the same. I really cannot handle people who whine about little things when they don't understand how important over things are.So yes, you may not see me around much longer.

I agree, it is annoying when people correct you on things, and argue about stupid little things. But everyone is different. You will get some really annoying people, and others that you get on really well with. When I joined TPM, I just thought about talking about theme parks all of the time, and forgot about the fact that it would be more than that. I really enjoy it here, much more than I thought I would. I have met many cool people, and some not so cool. I've had heated discussions, and I've learnt more about theme parks. It's a great little community on here, and I really enjoy it.

In my opinion, you are being slightly too clingy / overprotective. When I was in a relationship, I was quite relaxed about what my girlfriend did without me. Obviously if she didn't tell me that she was busy then I would maybe be slightly anxious. But if she texted me and said that she was going out all weekend, and couldn't see or speak to me for four days, then I would be completely fine with it. It would only be if she didn't reply to my texts that I would get annoyed.

Ok, I understand, but she said she could speak. I text her twice asking her how she is and she still hasn't replyed. She's Facebooked her friends, but not me...

Ok, I understand, but she said she could speak. I text her twice asking her how she is and she still hasn't replyed. She's Facebooked her friends, but not me...

Oh right. If my girlfriend was facebooking / texting her friends but not me when I had contacted her, then yes I would probably become a little paranoid.

If she has texted / facebooked her friends and not you, I would be a little worried. Why would her friends be more important than her boyfriend (you).There are too many contributing factors that might break the relationship and then people influence you, or maybe they are jealous that you're happy and they're not. In high school / college, there many contributing factors such as education, people being immature, rumours being spread, jealousy, not enough time to balance priorities, part-time job, friends and other interests (sports / tv / video games). I am happy I've never had any proper girlfriends in high school, (went to an all-boys) most school relationships don't work out. I'm genuinely happy for all my friend's relationships, for what kind of a friend would I be, if I werent happy or supportive of them.My only advice is to not rush into things or immediately think that you're in love (when most young people don't know what love is) and just take things nice and easy.

(when most young people don't know what love is)

I agree with that. I don't know what love is for sure, and it really annoys me when people around my age go into a relationship really quickly, and can easily say that they love their partner without much thought. When people have msn names such as "oh _____ I love you so much! you are my everything! xxxx I couldn't live without you!" etc etc at my age, they obviously aren't thinking about the true meaning of love. And just to put that into context, that was a past display name of someone on my msn, who had been in that relationship for less than a day, and had known the person for less than week. How ridiculous is that?

I hate it when a guy and girl are friends and because of this everyone assumes it must mean something. :blink:

I assume this is the situation you're in?

I went to a Justin Lee Collins book signing last night and ended up getting my photo taken with him and my book signed, but I honest to god thought it wasn't gonna happen, because of the stupid WH Smith staff. I brought my book from Waterstones and had the receipt and me and my friends were stood in the line for about 20 mins when this woman was like, have you got your WH Smith receipts? And we were like no...? So we had to leave the line, run to Waterstones and return the book, rush back to WH Smiths and buy a whole new book, which was £5 more expensive. And according to Waterstones staff so many people came back to return their books. And I wouldn't of minded so much if the woman wasn't so rude about it, but she was. Silly cow. So eventually we get back in line and we waited FOUR hours to meet him as he was only supposed to be there for an hour, but he waited till every last person in that line got a photo and chatted to him. One of the nicest blokes I've ever met. And when het got out of his cab, me and my friend ran outside and she screamed I love you Justin! And he looks her in the eye and goes, I love you to my darling. We couldn't calm her down for hours xD So overall I was so happy when I got home, but the day didn't start out 100%

JLC is a legend in his own right. I was reading recently that he intends to be out of TV within 3 years, so around the time of the Olympics, I wouldn't expect to see him on TV as much - shame really. :blink:But has he lost all that weight and trimmed his hair and beard? I saw some pics of his new look and thought "OMG!" in horror. Then again, he's lost 3 stone this year and he must have been self-conscious about his weight, something which is personal to him and we, as his fans, forget.

No. I'd be the same. Text her. No reply? Call her.A new rant now and I hate motorbikes on the road, especially when you're in slow traffic, and they feel the need to come past you to the very front, especially on hatches in the middle of the road.Why the hell do they think hatches are there? I know they're smaller than cars and they squeeze through gaps, but if they can do it, why can't I, as a driver?

I am fast becoming sick of one of my friends :/Ever since she's got her new boyfriend she's become so up herself, thinking she's the prettiest, smartest and maturist girl ever. We hang out in a mostly guys group so there isn't as much bitching, but it does still happen. We have this girl friend called Nicki and all this friend ever does is just knock her down behind her back about how she's desperate for attention, just because she was led on the floor during lunch because she felt ill. But she spends the whole of her lunch break and most of her lessons texting this stupid boyfriend of hers because he lives other side of Bristol, yet she seems him most days after school and most weekends. Yet she accuses us of ditching her, yet she's the one that never makes time for us. (Overuse of the word yet much?) xDThe other week she came in crying as she's gotten into a fight with her Mum, and spent the whole week glued to eveyone elses phones calling her boyfriend and we got so sick of it in the end. Yes we felt sorry for her, but the WHOLE of lunch talking to him? Errrrrgh. And we go to town and who does she invite? Her bf. And we arrange a girly trip to the mall. Who happens to be there the same time us as? The bf. And all she goes on about is how her boyfriend does this, how the boyfriend looks like the fittest guy out of a band etc etc. And she trashes her ex, who is unbelivealy nice (I've grown up with him) and she's like he's such an asshole! Because she heard a rumor that he said that he broke up with her because she's boring and I was trust me, he wouldn't say that. And she won't hear any of it.

I have to go to another college, down the road from me to do French. (Which I don't mind).However, my school & college have an Inset day tomorrow and the college down the road don't! :blink:So I have double French from 10:55am :P.On a plus side, my 200 word French essay on Media is finished! :blink:(I have never found it so hard to put 200 words together in a sentence! :P A level French is so hard)!

I am in a rather bad mood right now. On the way home from my youth club a car sped past me in the rain and got me completely drenched. I was freezing and very wet. It's a shame I didn't manage to catch the license plate because of the darkness, otherwise I would report them for speeding in wet conditions on a dark road with hardly any street lamps. Another thing that has annoyed me today is my local College. My amazing friend wants to go to this college but he isn't at a "Partner school" so the college won't give him a prospectus or an application form. Fair enough if they are booked up then there is not much they can do about it. But a chav in my form was meant to be going to this college but is going to another college now, so surely my amazing friend can take his place, evidently not =/ . Oh yeah, chavs are really annoying. End of rant.Edit: 400th post FTW

I thought GCSE French was hard.A level French makes GCSE French look easy! :blink:

To be honest, I thought that GCSE French would be a lot harder than I am finding it. I have just finished my "School" coursework, all 469 words of it :P. Our teacher said that to get an A*, you need to put a subordinate clause in every (well, pretty much) sentence. I thought that this would be impossible, but will a little extra effort, I did manage to do it.

I'm struggling with GCSE Spanish, they've decided to give my class, the top languages class in the year, a brand new teacher, as in this is her first year of teaching and she doesn't really have a clue. You would think they'd give us one of the experienced teachers instead of the year 7/8's!

I didnt get French just went in one ear and out the other :o. I wanted to do Georgraphy for GCSE but it was full so the only subject that was more or less empty was French (I can see why it was more or less empty :P) and I got put in that :P But it is all over and done with now I will never have to go to a French lesson again :blink: