Rant

Theme Park bloke

I have been given so much French homework to do for tomorrow, it is unreal!(I did have 4 days to do it, but forgot!) ;)After French, I still have a load of Food Technology homework and coursework to do.And to finish it off, a lovely essay for English.Give me a break!!!! :P:)

I have so much coursework at the moment. Today, we were given back our music coursework (which should have been given back months ago), and now I have to re-do that, because the teacher was so late in giving it back to us!

I have been given so much French homework to do for tomorrow, it is unreal!(I did have 4 days to do it, but forgot!) ;)After French, I still have a load of Food Technology homework and coursework to do.And to finish it off, a lovely essay for English.Give me a break!!!! :P:)

I really want to leave college, but I know it will affect my future job and any chance to get into University.Therefore I am stuck for 2 years with a headache and painful hands from typing and writing work! :P

I have so much coursework at the moment. Today, we were given back our music coursework (which should have been given back months ago), and now I have to re-do that, because the teacher was so late in giving it back to us!

That is really not right of your teacher to do that!I have heard that music is quite hard at A level, so just a future reference there! :P

Seriously??We got to set preparations for our various children in need events we are doing as part of our 2nd yr unit: managing a event. And we have to do some hard management accounting creating these graphs to determine some accounting-thing called Break-Even analysis.And I've just had my UCS sent off and it was supposed to have been sent off 2 weeks ago, but then again...everyone else on the different courses in our college have just started :)I'm confident, I'll remain sane

Got into French today to find the homework which I thought was due in tomorrow was actually due in today, and she said I was in 'Deep hot water' because she apparently knew I was lying ( this time I wasn't however). So she gets my diary and writes in an hour detention into it.... great.

I'm in quite a handy position in most of my subjects, in that I have handed in most of my homework pieces on time this year. So basically, if one day I forget to do a piece or bring it in late, I will be excused from a detention or something similar.

Just got my holiday work, 1) Finish english coursework, about 4 pages and I have to type it,2) Learn about 10 pages of Spanish vocab for a test,3) Do two pages of questions for Chemistry,4) 6 Maths papers 30mins each,5) 3 A4 French sheets.This is going to be a fun half term.

In our school which is no way relaxed at all if you "forget" your homework most the teachers just say to bring it in next lesson so I guess I'm kinda lucky. Rant-While at the cinema the other day watching Up(great movie highly recommended) there were these arrogant kids, around 14, who wouldn't stop talking throughout the film and really annoyed me!

Woah, are you schools all uber strict?Very few teachers stress out about homework's being handed in late, Coursework is a different matter however and you are in deep trouble if you forget that, but normal homework, if you hand it in the next lesson, that is usually acceptable but will end up affecting your end of term grade.

Rant-While at the cinema the other day watching Up(great movie highly recommended) there were these arrogant kids, around 14, who wouldn't stop talking throughout the film and really annoyed me!

I know how you feel, ARGH it is so annoying. Once I was there and about 20 kids from the same school, in there uniform were at the cinema, I was there with just a couple of friends, and everyone few minutes someone from their group would shout something absolutely stupid, and they'd all burst into fits of laughter. Absolutely ruined the film. ( It was the latest Harry-Potter as well :) )