Rant

Theme Park bloke

Okay people, everyone breathe! :P There, better?I think people only intended to be tongue in cheek about it, and I doubt there was any actual intention for anyone to be nasty. But once again the internet barrier blocks our judgement of the tone in which something is said.Exams are stressful, granted, but Gemma will have much fun at Mika, won't you Gemma? :D

I couldn't cope with GCSEs, I had below-par teaching, had work pilled on. was in the worst classes, was getting badly bullied and just made it. There were many students who were in depression and some committed suicide.If someone is stressed, this can lead to depression and even having nervous breakdowns. When someone is stressed, they need to be able to relax, otherwise they will get worse. Those years are some of the hardest years in a teenager's life.So Gemma, it is unlucky that you are feel stressed and feeling the pressure. I hope you can use this Mika concert to cool down, become happier and get back to your normal self. I wish you the best in your GCSEs and just know that if you do A* Levels, there will be more work and harder but...there will be less subjects and more freedom.Keep your chin up Gem!

Thanks Will ^.^ sorry to hear that you had such a rough time with your GCSEs though :/

Okay people, everyone breathe! :) There, better?I think people only intended to be tongue in cheek about it, and I doubt there was any actual intention for anyone to be nasty. But once again the internet barrier blocks our judgement of the tone in which something is said.Exams are stressful, granted, but Gemma will have much fun at Mika, won't you Gemma? :P

Haha I'll try (;And I'm really sorry if I offended anyone, I really didn't mean to. I do realise I probably came off as very self centered and ungrateful but that honestly wasn't my intentions.

Nobody was having a go at anybody, he just pointed out that it's hardly bad luck being given a second chance in your GCSE's then going to a concert, lots of people were refused second chances when I took my gcse's, fortunately, I wasn't one of them :)

And when you have the 'second chance' to take them, it is hardly a walk in the park. It's worse than the first try. I don't feel relieved when I resit - I feel worse. The pressure is put on even more. Then, when you get the chance to go to a concert, only to have it spoiled by the fact you have exams to do, it is even worse. I do not know how Gemma feels, but what I'm saying is how I would feel if I was in her position. I'm not having a go at you here, I'm just pointing it out. In the end, whenever I read this topic, I always try to put myself in the 'ranters' shoes. When I do that, I can empathise with them. When I read Ryan's post, it seemed so sarcastic, and just had to 'rant' at him for it. To be honest, I've given up trying to have a view. Whenever I say something, it's wrong. Not just here, everywhere. With everyone. So basically, why should I bother any more? Bye bye.

Sorry to hear about your loss Will, and I completely agree with Gemma's comment. For the first time in my life last year I experienced a very close relative passing away, and it really does make you cherish what you have. It's probably the cheesiest sounding thing I've said in a while, but it's really important to live your life to the full. That phrase is so over-used be many people, but until you've lost someone so close to you unexpectedly, you really have no idea how true it is. Anyone's time can end within a matter of seconds in some cases, it's just so unpredictable.

You see I hate it when people sit and argue over whether or not a situation is stressful or not. Hell I get stressed just trying to pick my friggin subway. Its one of those people find different situations stressful so its like get real and stop persecuting people for it. Thats all I know is people saying to me oh thats nothing compared to this. I'm now doing A Levels and yes the stress is quite high but hell I still remember my GCSE's and how stressful I thought they were at that time. And to Will, it's sad that someone else has been taken away from someone so young but take it from me at 10 it's easier to digest the idea of cancer and dying than having it thrust in your face at the age of 6. I still smoke dispite having people in my close family die of cancer and it's bad yes but its the way I deal with things.

I feel incredibly selfish sometimes. I was reading in a magazine yesterday how this woman's best friend is in a coma and is pretty much brain dead. There's a good chance she's never going to recover. She has a young girl and a husband, it must be heart breaking for them because they're never going to get the person they love back. And then there's me bitching about something that can't compare to that in a million years. There are people who have no home, no food and no family and there's me complaining about about feeling a tiny bit sick. Urgh I really need a slap sometimes :/