Rant

Theme Park bloke

Urgh be prepared for a whiny, girly rant. I pretty much have found zero prom dresses that I like or will actually fit me without making me look fat. Because of this I'm feeling at an all time low about the way I look and I feel small fat and chubby.My friend took some photos at her birthday meal we went to and I was looking at them on Facebook and I'm suprised at how hideous I looked. That was fuelled on further today when my friend in Year 13 offered me her gorgeous Year 11 prom dress and I was thinking yeah, here's a dress I'll actually love and she'll give it to me for £75 but no, she has to be a lovely size 8 so my saggy size 12 won't fit into it and the way my Mum said it to me actually really hurt my feelings. I've actually considered asking the school for a full refund of my prom money and just not going because I feel so crap.

12?! You're a 12?! And you think that's a problem?!! :) I'm a size 16. I am not kidding when I say I'm even bigger than I look clothed. But, in all honesty, looking good isn't about size at all, it's just what suits you and your shape. You should try a variety of dress shapes, regardless of whether you think it'd suit your figure or not, you might be surprised. I certainly was when I found my dress. If you really are conscious about trying to look slim, I've found that maxi dresses are really good. They come in under the bust and flow down. I tried one on and it really did look as if I'd shed weight. Coast do quite a few maxi dresses, though I don't know about your price budget. But honestly, keep searching. Nobody suits every dress they try, it just takes getting to know what suits you best.And you've really no need to worry about your size at all, I'd love to be a size 12. ;)

Urgh be prepared for a whiny, girly rant. I pretty much have found zero prom dresses that I like or will actually fit me without making me look fat. Because of this I'm feeling at an all time low about the way I look and I feel small fat and chubby.My friend took some photos at her birthday meal we went to and I was looking at them on Facebook and I'm suprised at how hideous I looked. That was fuelled on further today when my friend in Year 13 offered me her gorgeous Year 11 prom dress and I was thinking yeah, here's a dress I'll actually love and she'll give it to me for £75 but no, she has to be a lovely size 8 so my saggy size 12 won't fit into it and the way my Mum said it to me actually really hurt my feelings. I've actually considered asking the school for a full refund of my prom money and just not going because I feel so crap.

Woah seriously, size 12 is not chubby. Agreed I can't really see you in your avatar, but you don't look one bit chubby :)

This may sound crazy, but I actually wish I was more curvy, I hate being so slim (size 8, sometimes a 6!)!! People often say "Ew you're so boney!" or that I never eat. ;) And I think it also contributes in making me look so ridiculously young for my age. Unless I'm wearing tight-fitting clothing (which I don't that often, because I'm weird like that, I get irritated by tight-fitting clothes that restrict body movement :P And I get too hot too easily, even in winter!), you can't see any shape to my body and I just look like a really tall 12 year old! So I can't win. I don't know, maybe I should eat more, but I think it's just genetic. My brother is the same, bless him. He's quite conscious about it :P But yeah, you are who you are, no matter what shape or size! Great quote from Outnumbered:Mum: "A woman can be any size or shape she wants to be."Karen: "So what about a hexagon?":unsure:But I'm not just saying it, I think being slim is worse, it causes so many issues with clothes! Even my feet are narrow! I have such a tiny waist, I was the only one at Thorpe when I worked there, that found the shorts too big, and the smallest waist was 30. I'm 26!! I have quite long legs so buying trousers is a pain in the arse! They're either too short to fit my waist, or too big round the waist and always need a tight belt, to be long enough on my legs!Size 12 seems pretty normal to me. I feel underweight compared to everyone else. No seriously. Every girl I know is like a size 12 and looks great. They look like women. I either look like an underweight boy, or a lanky 12 year old. :) Unless I'm naked of course. But most people tend to see me clothed!

Eurgh, today is my Birthday and I'm stuck at home infront of the computer, with it raining outside... I was going to go to Thorpe park, but my friend was ill and now I have no idea of what I want to do...

AWW! :unsure: Happy Birthday :P I hope you had as much of a good day as you could :P.

Eurgh, today is my Birthday and I'm stuck at home infront of the computer, with it raining outside... I was going to go to Thorpe park, but my friend was ill and now I have no idea of what I want to do...

Agree with Emily. I feel for you! It was my birthday last Sunday, and spent it at home, in front of computer, in the rain... :unsure: Happy Birthday! :P

I feel very sorry for you. :P Hope there's some way you could enjoy your birthday on another day - even though it doesn't feel the same. Time for another one of my rants now... *Warning - the following rant features quotes from Facebook and a very annoyed writer (aka ME!)* :unsure: As I've said on this forum a couple of times, I've got an annoying 'cousin' - as in my uncle's fiancée's adopted daughter. After a series of events (check page 54 if you forgot :P), I started regarding her as a 'family acquaintance' (which I've always seen as the truth) as opposed to my cousin; which I regarded her as when she first moved to my school. Well, in light of the recent election, many of my statuses on Facebook have been politically based - anyone who has me on FB as probably seen them :P. On my one on Thursday night regarding the exit poll, a couple of people commented - mainly due to the fact they were shocked by the Lib Dem results. When one said they reflected nothing of the real result, I simply stated how they were from people asked after they voted and gave figures. Well, after that, my 'cousin' feels the need to say ''ooo look evry 1 a big nerd convosation evry 1 put in your ear plugs''. Now, I saw that as unnecessary and pretty childish. It wasn't nerdy, it was giving a damn about this country's politics. However, I let it slide. However, it doesn't end there as yesterday it started up again - mainly about the talks of a Tory-Lib Dem alliance., and after a bit of joking about the Scottish, it ends with ''Sorted''. Well, my 'cousin' feels the need to state "thank god its over jks" this morning. Despite the fact she was on last night, she needed to say it this morning. I then say, rather fairly in my eyes, "If you didn't want to be involved and be notificated, why did you comment?" To which she, rather rudely, replies: "dont no I was borad is that such a crime now well u r a nerd and I never called any 1 a geek I called u a near theres a diffrants if u didnt no and yes I'm a bitch if thats wat your trying to say nicely". Such an over-reaction and incredibly childish. Now, not many people on here know this, but I'm not one to swear. I wouldn't call anyone a b!tch - heck, I don't even say the flipping word! Granted, I think she's annoying and childish, but I don't go as far to call, nor imply, that anyone is a b!tch. She may not have known me for long, but that's one of the first things I'd like to think people would know about me when they get to know me. Anyway, that really started to get on my nerves. If I'm honest, this is some of my rudest comments coming up, and I did have to think for a while before posting these next couple of comments. So, I've replied by saying: "NAME. All I said was if you didn't want to be involved, why did you get yourself involved? You're over-reacting slightly. Perhaps you should grow up a little.." Following this, we get three separate comments from her. Number 1: "dont tell me to grow up dont like u now jks". Number 2: "and u realy need to not take things so seriosly god take a chill pill". Number 3: "it was all a joke un till now coz u r just beeing a meanee jks u can tell I'm jokeing coz I put jks at the end". First comment: Just childish and pathetic to me. Second one: I'm already annoyed and she thinks she can say that to me! I'm an easy going person up for a laugh and a joke. The only things I take seriously are the serious matters - school and exams, politics, and a couple of other things. Even then, I'm up for a laugh and mick-take there. She just flipping annoys me! Last comment. Well, that whole 'jks' thing, I really see it as whenever people say that, there's always an elements of truth in them. When people use smilies is when they are truly joking. Granted, some people don't, but then you can tell. However, she does use smilies for signalling jokes, and so she didn't use them this time, what do you expect me to think. Now, as I said, you won't see me getting much ruder than this, so treasure the moment.. :P"NAME. Listen to me. You're being very immature and, to be truthful, pathetic. All of this 'jokes' stuff is pretty childish. Moreover, the reason why I'm being serious is because I was trying to discuss a serious issue - the future of this country's politics. As I said, if you didn't want to be involved, don't involve yourself. Now, grow up and stop being immature."So that was that. She didn't respond and I've now defriended her. I honestly do not care any more. She is nothing to me. I now just have to wait for my uncle to flip out at me, my mum and my nan over this - which will be 'explosive' to say the least, considering there's currently a rift between them at the mo...

I have my German Oral tomorrow at 12:20pm. It's safe to say I'm getting no sleep tonight and I'm so nervous it isn't even funny. All this worrying over a 12 minute exam :|But I have an A overall on my Coursework so I'm happy with that.

Hey read this, it's guaranteed to make you mad!!http://www.dailymail...booze-bill.html:o What a joke.I do sympathise with people who have mental health issues, because they are real conditions and they can be just as disabling as physical disabilities. However, a decent person with mental health issues would get to a psychiatrist and get better that way. Drinking is not acceptable and these people I don't feel sorry for! They're just making their lives worse and trying to get sympathy for it!I have Aspergers and ADHD but I don't sit around claiming I'm too ill to work, and I don't get drunk every day to be able to cope! I go to a psychiatrist like any sensible person would! Yes I'm on Employment and Support Allowance, because I do have SOME difficulty in working, in terms of adapting to new places/people, but really, I want to be working, I hate sitting around with nothing to do. I get help with finding work that is suitable and I'm bloody grateful for it, it gives me confidence knowing I have support when things are tough for me. I could probably be elegible for lower rate of Disability Living Allowance but I don't need it, and I'd never claim it. It would make me feel more disabled and quite intimidated, because it's not necessary for me. I'm not that desperate to get money!I can't believe they deliberately didn't pay the rent in their old home, just cos they wanted a new one! It makes me sick. There's nice families with kids who need a home, who are stuck in tiny flats and bedsits. This family have too many kids cos they're selfish, and they get everything! Some of us would do ANYTHING to have all that money, and we wouldn't use it to spoil kids, we'd be sensible and save it up, or maybe even settle bills! Or just be able to afford to live!! We'd be grateful to have it. This family doesn't need the money they get. They should have it taken away or reduced, so that they have to go without luxuries like a lot of us do! Maybe then they will be encouraged to get off their fat arses and work!!I hope they get evicted, they are the scum of the earth!And how surprising, they live in Crawley...to those who are unfamiliar with Crawley, it's a town in West Sussex, not far from me, and full of chavs and scum. Well obviously like most places, there are nice parts of it and nice people (I know of some, and my cousin, hubby and kids live near and they are lovely!). But it's typical of families like this.Even the name is horrible...Crawley...crawling with scum.Then again I live in Horley! Which does home a few whores! :o

Argggh I swear the New Look website actually hates me! I got a discount voucher from my friend and now I'm trying to spend it online and it keeps buggering up, taking items out of my bag and then putting them back in >:o and not loading at all or very very slowllllly.

Argh, my internet has been really bad this week. I'm unable to watch youtube/iplayer at all and other web pages are really slow.What especially annoys me is the inconsistency of our ISP. We had this problem a couple of months ago so rang up our ISP (Tiscali) and asked for assistance. Cut a long story short they didn't really help but that's not the strange thing. We then asked if tiscali were owned by talktalk to see if we should ring them if we had issues instead. They said yes but that they were still independent of one another. We then rang up the next day and the first line we heard was "Hello talk talk".What a joke.EDIT: Just did a speed check on our up to 8mb broadband, the result was....1.3mb. That's being slightly optimistic compared to how long downloading this iPlayer programme is taking...

Edited by TP Daniel

Just read the funniest thing ever on this girl in my year group's Facebook status 'A-Levels at Filton, then medical school then being a doctor. gonna be hard.' I'm sorry but the girl is an actual idiot, she very rarely turns up at school and when she does she doesn't bother to do any work at all and just sits around being a pain in the bum with all her other orange faced slaggy pals. If you can't be bothered to turn up for school for 6 hours a day, 5 days a week, then how are you going to go to medical school for like eight years? It really does irritate me but at the same time provides me with the LOLs at how she thinks she will be succesful. If you sit around getting p*ssed every Friday night in the local kids park then you're more likely to end up in A&E being treated rather than working there. And her even oranger faced chum wants to be a midwifde and she doesn't even know what a degree is. Facepalm.If I end up going to nursing school with idiots like this I won't be happy :|

How can someone like that actually get accepted at college or uni? ;) Bloody hell...or at least not on those intelligent courses! I wouldn't worry, the hard work will hopefully mean she'll give up, or miraculously, it could change her :D Or maybe she'll get pregnant and not be able to carry on...LOL I know I shouldn't judge but sometimes, a description is enough to know what kind of a person someone is! :)