Rant

Theme Park bloke

I hate smoking full stop. I remember when I went to Thorpe Park for the first time when I was about 14, we were stood waiting for a ride in the dark (can't remember what ride it was but it's one where you have to wait under a tunnel for a bit, Colossus maybe?) and we had groups of people smoking in front of us and behind us. If that wasn't enough the numptys in front asked me and me two other 14 year old friends at the time if we had 'a fag lighter.' The funny thing is they went how old are you? And we said 14. And they still asked us if we had a lighter.

Oh I so agree. I've been asked so many times for a lighter in queuelines and I'm always thinking 'If you're going to stand there and break the rules and ruin everyone else's queueing then you can at least bring your own f***ing lighter'.

See I can restrain myself from having a cigarette in a queue, if it's a long queue I just light up as soon as I get out of the bloody ride. It's actually not that hard to wait, you get a little bit agitated and might snap at someone (btw perfect time for a queue jumper is when I haven't had a cigarette and its a long queue) I don't see why they have to light up, it does make queuing unpleasant and personally for me makes me want one even more.

As much as queueline smokers annoy me, I find it worse when you see people by the younger child's rides smoking. Even though it's banned, I've seen people smoke in OG and when you see people smoking by the fence of Rocly Express, that annoys me too.The worst experience I had was when a mother with children around 5/6 was smoking on the carriage next to me on CCR. She carried on even though I told her it was wrong - so told the guard as soon as I got off. (Oh how I love people who struggle opening those gates XD).

Yeah, doubt it'll make much difference depending what type of guest is on park that day. Take alton towers, they have smoking areas.. signs around the park, signs at beginning and in every queueline, a message which displays quite long on every queueline tv in monorail and in queuelines, and it still does naff all difference somedays. Some people are just EXTREMELY ignorant.

Smoking is cool, stop ragging on smoking :P It's those school kids that shout for their teachers for about 10 minutes that are the real theme park nuisance. Someone at Th13teen was shotuing for Mr Williams for ages. She just wouldn't get the hint that Mr Williams COULD NOT HEAR HER.

I won't go into what I think about the mental health provisions within this country, they have failed my aunt on a number of occasions, as well as the two most recent incidences - Raoul Moat and Derrick Bird, both asked for help, both were refused. I hope the diagnosis brings some relief, it sounds like a very stressful situation.

I won't go into what I think about the mental health provisions within this country, they have failed my aunt on a number of occasions, as well as the two most recent incidences - Raoul Moat and Derrick Bird, both asked for help, both were refused. I hope the diagnosis brings some relief, it sounds like a very stressful situation.

You cannot for one second excuse Raoul and Derrick's actions since they were refused "help". Raoul hated the police for locking him up, when after what he did he completely deserved. Shooting his girlfriend and vowing to kill police just because for doing their jobs and attempting to stop crime is un acceptable. As with Derrick, he said he had bank problems and was scared he couldn't pay it back. Yeah, lots of people now days have bank problems with the recession etc, does that mean they have the right to go around shooting 37 people, killing 12 of them including a mother who was walking back from her shopping trip and will never see her children again? It's the way he did it as well, calling some over to the car acting all normal and then shooting at point blank range - can it really all be blamed on mental health?

You cannot for one second excuse Raoul and Derrick's actions since they were refused "help".

Now go back and point out where I excused them, or condoned them in any way. I made the point that both had asked for help, which is publicly known, and both did not receive it. Moat even asked when he was inside, but he was not given treatment. Are you telling me that had he been given the help, this still would have happened? When you have experience dealing with the mental health systems in this country and are legally able to make decisions about the healthcare you receive in regards to mental health, come back and tell me I'm wrong, otherwise, you are in no position to make any sort of judgement.

Internet drama is always good fun...Bless them... Keyboard 'warriors', so not worth the effort... But that's for the scummy people of 4chan to sort out...Yeah, although they provide some amusing moments, 4chan is definitely full of the stupidest scum in the world...

That girl is an absolute idiot; she dishes out **** to people but she can't take it. The girl talks about how haters hate on her and their jealous because she's so gorgeous, talented, pretty, popular, has loads of friends and how she is is 'perfect'. The image-website 4chan found out her personal details such as address, facebook and telephone number. Her Dad talks about how he's tracked the haters details and how she is placed in protective custody. The girl talks about how her life is ruined and them guys are sooo mean.It's ironic because I swear down, that a couple of days ago, she was being a mean little beeyotch.

Yeah they've been pretty unhelpful so far, it feels like no one cares about people with mental health issues and if someone has problems then they feel it's okay to look down on them. I know I get fustrated and upset when he goes mental at us but at the end of the day I understand he can't help it and it was due to his awful childhood and he's my Dad and I love him to bits. Even when my Mum told the doctor he's attempted suicide nothing got done, it took for her to say it's destroying our family and hurting my two teenage daughters for anything to get done. I just feel so angry because so many people go undiagnosed and it's put down to depression and they're doped up on drugs that work for all of 6 months and then the dosage is upped. Well that's good until they wear off or the dose becomes so high it's like a tranquiliser. I think having this issue within our family has made me want to work with people with problems like my Dad has because then I can feel better for all the times I've told him I've hated him during one of his moments and I can give something back.

HELL YEAH I SAW SOMETHING FUNNY ON THE INTERNET AND I'LL GO POST IT ABOUT EVERYWHERE I KNOW COS I'LL BE SO FUNNY LOLOLOLTosser.

LOLOLOLOL stalker.ALSO, why do you seem to always be so negative towards me? If you're still acting like a muppet because of one thing that happened LAST YEAR, then you really need to grow some. You're not hard, you're not cool, you're just a bully.

LOLOLOLOL stalker.ALSO, why do you seem to always be so negative towards me? If you're still acting like a muppet because of one thing that happened LAST YEAR, then you really need to grow some. You're not hard, you're not cool, you're just a bully.

You're not cool, you're not stylish, just because you find stuff on the internet and post it elsewhere in attempt to get some cheap laughs.Man up, grow a pair and stop being such an irritation to the forum.

You're not cool, you're not stylish, just because you find stuff on the internet and post it elsewhere in attempt to get some cheap laughs.Man up, grow a pair and stop being such an irritation to the forum.

Not trying to be cool, not trying to be stylish :') Yes, I found something on the internet, found the relative topic on here, and ranted about it. Is that so wrong?Oh I'm the irritation am I? That's rich coming from the one who got himself banned from tpm because of his spam attacks etc. The majority of your posts are negative and try to insult people in some aspect.

Not trying to be cool, not trying to be stylish :') Yes, I found something on the internet, found the relative topic on here, and ranted about it. Is that so wrong?Oh I'm the irritation am I? That's rich coming from the one who got himself banned from tpm because of his spam attacks etc. The majority of your posts are negative and try to insult people in some aspect.

Why not just keep it as a little gem to yourself and not make that sort of humour mainstream? My posts are thought out and a damned good response to a lot of the retarded posts that appear daily here!And yeah but I'm still here posting this now aren't I? :S

Why not just keep it as a little gem to yourself and not make that sort of humour mainstream? My posts are thought out and a damned good response to a lot of the retarded posts that appear daily here!And yeah but I'm still here posting this now aren't I? :S

It generated discussion in the relevant topic., which is what I was trying to do. Well you would think that up there on your high horse wouldn't you. Please, feel free to come down and join us folk once you're finished up there.Yes you are still here posting. Thing is, you've been banned for irritating posts and I haven't. Now say that I am an irritation to the forum.Grow up and stop trying to make a 15 year old boy feel bad about himself.

It generated discussion in the relevant topic., which is what I was trying to do. Well you would think that up there on your high horse wouldn't you. Please, feel free to come down and join us folk once you're finished up there.Yes you are still here posting. Thing is, you've been banned for irritating posts and I haven't. Now say that I am an irritation to the forum.Grow up and stop trying to make a 15 year old boy feel bad about himself.

No, you're posting stuff that should, in essence be kept away from mainstream humour. You are one of the people killing the type of humour. Stop it.