I've successfully spent the last few years avoiding all the typical emotional drama that comes with being this kind of age, and now I haven't the scoobiest how anyone deals with it.

I'd probably be happier living by myself on a desert island.

One of my Uncle's cancer has apparently spread a bit further into him, and it's definitely not looking good...

Whilst it's not been affecting me directly as much as I've not really known him, you can see in my Dad how much it affects people, especially as him and a few of his siblings are jetting over to Ireland this weekend...

Cancer sucks...

I'm sorry to hear that Benin, my thoughts are with your family Benin.

Literally so angry. Came in after a night out to find our kitchen had failed inspection. Miserably.

I seem to be the only one in this flat who actually gives a damn about the hygiene. So, rather than go to bed, I've spent the last two hours doing everyone's washing up as they have so kindly left it behind, and cleaning the worktops and baby belling oven thing, as it's being reinspected today and the three flatmates who have yet to go home have done absolutely nothing. My day will now be spent hoovering, cleaning our fridge, freezer and microwave, mopping the kitchen floor and sorting and taking out all the rubbish instead of packing to go home for the holidays, because I know that none of them will bother to do it.

7 people live in this flat and yet I'm the only one who ever seems to do any cleaning. Thanks a bunch flatmates, you are all SO awesome to live with.

I know this is nothing big in the grand scheme of things, but it's getting on my last nerve now. It's a disgusting way to live, but I can't be responsible for cleaning up after myself and 6 other people. And to go home for 3 weeks and leave a filthy mess behind is just downright cheeky and rude. I'm really hoping the people I choose to live with next year are nothing like this.

Don't worry, next year's apparently better, get to choose an' all. Just gotta get through this year first but the way I cope is I go to others most the time. Best thing to do it call a flat meeting or something, if you have receptionists etc like at mine you can even ask them to hold a flat meeting. At the end of the day, your paying to be there, don't make yourself live somewhere like that. I'm sorting mine out after Christmas.

The only problem with cocodomol is that I have to drive every day so I'm not sure they sound like a good idea :P

Haha, the girl I'm seeing takes them and drives. Still a far better driver than me. I'm sure with your completely safe driving you'd do perfectly well, just make it more fun ;).

Officially: No don't drive if you take them.

Went and complained to reception, been told to leave the mess and they will send cleaners in on Monday to do the rest of it as I shouldn't have to do it. Woo!

I remember when I was in halls quite often timing my washing up when the cleaner would be doing her rounds, just to show that the mess (which we had only one person making a fair amount as he would forget to wash up the pillock) wasn't mine...

I was a fairly lucky guy in regards to living with relatively clean people...

This DJ is proper annoying me - the music in the club is great music don't get me wrong but the way he is remixing everything you can't get into it.

Like not even a full chorus or verse is played and then another song is on I wanna get into it for fudge sake!

I know the feeling. A little mixing is usually fine and can enhance a song, but DJs that swap somgs every 30 seconds are just annoying.

Must be bad if you're on TPM in a club..

Tell me about it! Then the way the night finished when the music stopped and then barely 30 seconds later people were screaming at you to get out.... I was extremely unimpressed. I ended up sofa sitting quite a bit of the night as the little group I was with were going off doing 'things' :huh: which didn't help matters.

Have to cremate my baby niece tomorrow. I could sit here and tell you all the reasons why it's not fair that my family had to do it but we would be here too long. Just mad that we have to do this.

Turning on the TV to see CNN saying "FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE: overwhelming majority agree with armed guards at schools". Just to add insult to injury, they put on a scrolling bar next to celeb gossip that 4 people are dead in a PA shooting while having a 5 min slot for Gangnan Style. I've been to America a good few times including the whole "Obama care is communism" stuff but it still gets me. Fox is probably having a "Praise the Gun" special.

Turning on the TV to see CNN saying "FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE: overwhelming majority agree with armed guards at schools". Just to add insult to injury, they put on a scrolling bar next to celeb gossip that 4 people are dead in a PA shooting while having a 5 min slot for Gangnan Style. I've been to America a good few times including the whole "Obama care is communism" stuff but it still gets me. Fox is probably having a "Praise the Gun" special.

Yep.. fight gun crime with more guns. America, seriously. For a country that can be so ahead on things like gay marriage and rights for all, how can it be so backwards thinking when it comes to gun crime and healthcare. It's baffling.

Come home from uni for Christmas and my little sister's friend has managed to trash and break some of my things, including ruining part of a present I got (not an Xmas one). It's ALWAYS my things that get ruined (or stolen) when she comes over.

In short, I hate my little sister's friend, even if she is only 9.

I hate kids. Especially kids around that age, 8-15s are the worst (even though I'm not that much older). I get the urge to punch them all in the face... And then I remember that I probably shouldn't.

I swear I have the most selfish friend ever. Well, ex friend now. Don't want or need people like that in my life.

Urghh I've posted in here a lot recently, fml :L